footprints.

guy | i'm so confused. who the fuck are you?

nick looks at you. he hold out his hand.

N | i'm nick and this is y/n.

the guy reaches out his hands and they shake hands.

guy | what are you doing here.

N | we live here.

guy | no way! that's dope as fuck.

N | yeah. it's been 6 or 7 months. we fixed up the place.

guy | you that's dope.

N | my turn. what are you doing here.

guy | uhh... being teenagers.

you are confused then you get it.

y/n | oh you snuck in here to do it in a pool?

guy | ew not in the pool. but yes.

y/n | oh...well, that's kinda weird.

guy | we'll just... go.?

N | uhh...okay?

they climb over the fence and you and nick burst out laughing.

N | you fucking with me. that did not just actually happen. you both fall on the floor. chase and payton come over and see you and nick losing it on the ground.

C | what happened.

N | there was these tw— bahaha

y/n | in da pool — hahahhaha

you can't finish your sentence. after you pull yourselves together you tell payton and chase and they laugh. you see the show prints and they match the guy and the girl's shoe prints so it was them. you all walk back. you sit on the counter. payton hops up next to you. pull nick toward you.

y/n | come here.

you pull him over against the table and put your arms over his shoulders. he takes a photo. you can't post anything on social media. you have endless videos of memories you nick chase and payton have made together. but you can't post them anywhere so they just stay in your phone. you all talk for hours. you head back to your place with payton. you change into shorts and a sports bra. you lay down under the blankets while payton gets ready for bed. you receive a text from Nick.

Nicky Bear🧸🤍
look how cute we are🥰🤍😂

Nicky Bear🧸🤍look how cute we are🥰🤍😂

(pretend that's you and nick)

cuties for sure! 😌🤚

Nicky Bear🧸🤍
walk tonight?

ahh maybe tomorrow i'm so tired!

Nicky Bear 🧸🤍
that works. if you change your mind me
and chase will probably be up playing
the Xbox.

okay! goodnight nick🤍

Nicky Bear🧸🤍
goodnight stupid 🙃

payton lays down next to you. he is shirtless. he wraps his arms around your waist. you scratch his head.

y/n | i love you.

he doesn't say anything. you look to see he is already asleep. you smile and fall asleep close to him. you are getting close to winter and you don't know what you'll do when the time comes.

uhh that's kinda weird.