happy birthday!! (ignore)

Today is my cats birthdays. Raja, Zodiac, and Bagira. Bagira lives in Brockton with my aunt's friend who has an old dog and three turtles. I hope she's really happy there with all the grassy space she can roam in.

I remember the night these hooligans were born. Their mom have birth under my sister's bed. Her name is aswad, but she got pregnant again so now she lives in a car home with her litter, who happen to be in the same pattern as the first one. Four kittens, three black and one black and white. Their dad is a stray cat, but who knows where he is now. I remember his face clearly, I love him. Of course, I love all cats, even though she was pretty easily agrivated.

I also have a other cat named magic. She belonged to some guy my dad used to deliver food to during his job. I'm happy she lives here with us now, her old "home" was really small and cramped. And she used to be fat, but she lost a lot of weight while living here.

They have so many wierd nicknames.

Magic: Margret. Mighty Margret. Margret Elizabeth Johanson. Billie goat. Black duck. Malicious magic. Her old name was meme. (Mee Mee) maggy. Memes. Maj.

Raja: Rodger. Scott. Slim Jon. Skinny legend. Rowdy Rodger. Mini Margret. Stretchy.

Zodiac: zodi. Floof. Zodirodi. Chaotic lump. Pink nose.

Aswad: aggravated Aswad. Aswasiladi. Ocelot.

Bagira: fruitbat. Big ears. B Boogie wit da hoodie. Slim face.

Yes I'm very much aware of how strange and random these nicknames are, but they all have very funny events behind them.

Comment your favorite one 😂😂