Sweet night - Modern AU oneshot

It's been raining not stop all day. I wanted to do something with Muichiro to pass the time, but he's been really tired and fell asleep a few hours ago.
He lays there on the other side of our bed, tangled in the blanket, his limbs sprawled out and his long hair all over the pillow. Looking at him now, i realized just how tired I really am. So I got under the blanket and scooted close to him, resting my arm over his stomach, and my leg over his.
"Mm." He hummed in his sleep.
He turned his head to face me and opened his eyes halfway. I looked right into those soft blue orbs. I moved my arm, sliding my hand up to his cheek, rubbing his soft skin with my thumb.
"Sorry I fell asleep. Do you want to stay up or go back to bed?" He asked with deep , sleepy voice.
" No it's fine. It's late anyways. Let me just put a song on." I took my phone from the side table, opened the music app and played a song that we both love.
The music filled the room. That, along with the raindrops hitting the window, made me all the more tired and ready for bed.
"Goodnight. Love you." I kissed my boyfriend on the cheek, then hugged him tighter.
"Goodnight. I love you more."
The two of us fell asleep together, embracing each other's warmth.