3.

minho was walking around the mall, like always. he went into various shops and looked around, he had enough money to buy things but he found it more fun to pick stuff up and run away from the people working there. but today he wanted to try something different, so he went to the art shop and got himself a pack of spray paints.

then he found a police car and spray painted the words 'FUCK THE POLICE' in huge red letters all over the car.

"HEY YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!" the cop yelled at minho.

"i'm not going anywhere dumbass" he dropped the cab and put his hands our in front of him. "go ahead, put them on, make em tight"

"shut up and get in the car"

~

he walked into the station again with the officer behind him, he looked around and saw jisung, "IM BACK!!"

jisung laughed at minho and went over to the cell. "what did you do now"

"i think you should look at the car outside" he laughed as jisung's eyes widened.

"you're in huge trouble minho!"

"wait, i don't even know your name!! that's not fair, what is it?"

"it's jisung! and that car belongs to my dad's best friend, you're in a lot of trouble"

"it's alright felix will bail me out" he said.

"who's felix? your boyfriend?"

"oh god no, he's my little brother!! but he sometimes acts like he's older than me, he's very mature for his age"

"something tells me he's the more sensible one"

"oh really? no wayy" minho said sarcastically.

~

"i saw you talking to minho again, remember he's bad news, stay away from him"

"i know dad, i was just telling him off don't worry" jisung responded.

"mhm good, you wanna come again tomorrow?"

"i'd love to!! can i bring some snacks though? i get really hungry waiting for you to come back"

"of course you can"

~

minho walked into his apartment and fell onto the couch just like he did every day, he turned around so now he was starring at the ceiling, he noticed it was weirdly quiet in the house so he got up and went to knock on his brothers door.

"felix, are you ok?" he asked.

"yeah i'm good!!" he responded.

minho, who was satisfied with his response, walked away and didn't bother going into his brothers room for the night.

~

what do you think felix is up to 😳😳