14.

jisung's eyes lit up when minho asked that question, so without any hesitation he leaned in and connected their lips.

"you don't need to ask silly"

as jisung happily walked in front, minho stood there still shocked from what had happened, he didn't expect jisung to actually kiss him.

"come on min, i need to be home soon" he called out.

"y-yeah i'm coming!" he caught up with jisung, "so does that mean i can kiss you whenever i want?"

"mhm..yeah!" he said, "i think the reason i was so mad at you for leaving without telling me was cus i didn't want you to leave, i wanted to wake up in your arms and tell you that i really like you"

"you like me?"

"i think so, i'm not that sure yet but i'll get there soon"

"if you like me, we should go on a date" minho suggested, "a proper date where i pick you up and bring you flowers"

"why do you get to pick me up? what if i wanna pick you up and get you flowers"

"come on ji everyone knows the top in the relationship is meant to do that, and it's pretty obvious i'm the top in this relationship"

"we aren't even in a relationship minh-"

"well we might be" he smiled, "you never know"

by the time they'd figured out where and when their date was gonna be, they'd arrived down jisung's street.

"text me when you get home" jisung turned around and began walking down the street.

"sung wait" he ran up to him and planted a kiss on his lips. "i'll see you later.."

"b-bye!"

~