13.

"minho where are you taking me, i've never been to this part of town before" he said worriedly, jisung was scared he wouldn't get home on time and get grounded. "min.."

"don't worry sung it's a nice place you'll love it" he continued to lead jisung through the alleyways until they finally arrived at an old warehouse. "welcome to my hideout"

"this looks haunted minho..i'm going back home" he turned around but minho grabbed him before he could leave.

"please sung, we don't have to stay for long"

"fine..but if i die it's on you!!"

~

it'd been an hour since they'd arrived at the warehouse and jisung was getting more comfortable with being inside the building; they'd been blasting out music and eating a snacks all afternoon.

they were both having fun until they heard sirens. minho wouldn't normally care but he didn't want jisung to get into trouble.

"sung we need to go!" he grabbed his hand and they started running.

"why is the police here??"

"probably for the drug dealers, this part of town is full of them, i always hang around here by myself and they always check me for drugs but i don't want you getting caught"

"but min we aren't doing anything illegal"

"do you want your dad to find out you're hanging out with me?" he looked back at jisung who was shaking his head. "exactly so keep up!!"

they kept running until they were in a more safe area. jisung didn't want the evening to end, he wanted to keep aimlessly running around town with minho.

minho felt the same way, he felt a weird connection with jisung and he wanted time to stop so he could enjoy the moment even more. he looked over at jisung who was panting and laughing.

"you're starring me min"

"can i kiss you?"

~

don't mind me just writing cus i can't sleep