12.

"why'd you wanna see me so bad?" he asked as he got into the room.

"you want the truth?"

"that would be nice yes"

"i missed you" jisung said. "and i wanted to spend more time with you"

"woah, really? you're being weirdly confident now.." he gave jisung a weird look, "what's up with you?"

"i don't know, but i just missed you ok? so stay with me for a while until my dads home"

the two sat which each other for about thirty minutes before minho realised that something was off about jisung, he looked angry and annoyed. he was also fidgeting a lot.

"sung what's up? you seem down"

"i'm fine" he responded dryly.

"hm if you say s-"

"don't leave without telling me please, i don't care if i'm asleep or whatever but i'm mad at you for that! i get worried you know, and you took fucking forever to rely to my text"

"i'm sorry i didn't realise i upset you, i'll leave a note or something next time" he took jisung's hands into his own, "i'm sorry"

"it's ok, just don't scare me like that ok?" he sighed, "what happened to your brother anyway?"

"he confessed to his crush and the kid ran away cus he was shocked, they almost got hit by a car but lucky my friend chan was driving that car so he stopped as soon as he saw them"

"your brother sounds awesome"

"he's a dickhead" he chuckled, "and he's adopted"

"you're lucky you have a sibling..i have seungmin but it's not the same you know, it's just me and my dad, i get lonely sometimes"

"well you have me and seungmin, we won't let you be lonely!" minho hugged the boy, "i'm here with you"

"thank you"

~

kinda just wanna make em fuck already