6.

where is he, minho thought as he waited on the park bench, maybe he won't show up. he kept checking his watch for the time and he was starting to get impatient.

"sorry i'm late! i had to explain to my dad that i was going out with seungmin and not you cus he's super protective and yeah..i'm sorry"

"thats ok jisung, at least you showed up!!"

~

"truth or dare?" minho asked.

"truth"

"what's the most you've done with someone"

"kissed, now you pick, truth or dare?"

"truth"

"what's the worst thing you've gotten arrested for"

"hmmm robbing a convenient store" he laughed, "oh it was so stupid."

"i pick truth by the way!"

"why's your dad so protective.."

jisung frowned, "well..something happened to my mom and i'm the only family he has left..so he doesn't want me getting hurt, that's why"

"ah i see, i'm sorry if i upset you"

"no you didn't upset me, it's alright" he smiled at the older boy. "we should get going, i'll be in trouble if i'm home late"

"can i walk you home..?" he asked.

"y-yeah"

~

they walked in silence, but that was good enough for them. jisung didn't allow minho to walk him to his front door as his dad would've probably killed them both on the spot, so he was only allowed to walk him to the end of his street.

"i'll see you tomorrow night!"

"please don't do anything too bad!" jisung said.

"don't worry sung it won't be too bad" minho laughed as he started to walk off.

~

"did you have a good day ji?" his dad asked.

"mhm yes i did, thanks for letting me go!!"

"no worries, seungmin's a good kid and he's a very good influence. you can go out with him whenever you want"

"thanks dad"

~

"how was it?" felix asked minho. "you guys didn't do anything illegal right?"

"no we didn't, his dad's an officer, he would never do anything like that" minho told him.

"your dating a police officers son?? good luck"

"we aren't dating, we're barely friends!" he bit into an apple, "where's your friend? jongen?"

"it's jeongin, and he's taking a shower" felix answered.

"why don't you join him huh" minho teased his brother, he eventually got hit by a piece of fruit which was thrown at him. "ouch"

"that's what you get you whore"

~

summer sucks i prefer winter