23.

this chapters abt the date that's why it's in the fancy font

"do you like rides?" jisung asked and the older boy nodded, "great! now all you have to do is follow the little guiding voice!"

"little guiding voice? you mean the navigation device?"

"yeah, the little guiding voice!!" he frowned when minho started to laugh at him. "shut up and drive"

~

they walked into the theme park holding hands, but as soon as jisung saw a ride he thought was cool, he ran over to it. "minho come on the lines not that long for this one!" he yelled and dragged him to the line.

when they got off the rollercoaster, jisung was happier than ever while minho was regretting his life choices.

"that was so much fun!" he laughed, "your hair is so messy! come here i'll fix it up" he pulled him closer and started fixing minho's hair. "looks better now"

"ah thank you! that might've been fun for you but it was a nightmare for me, it was so fucking high!"

"i forgot you're scared of heights!" jisung frowned. "let's go on a smaller ride this time"

~

they were both sitting on the bumper cars now, and minho was having more fun now. he was driving as jisung couldn't even reverse the car without it crashing.

"ouch" jisung grabbed his forehead as they got off of the ride. "my head hurts after that"

"you want me to kiss it better?" he asked and the younger nodded. he placed a gentle kiss on jisung's forehead. "let's go to the ferris wheel before it gets too dark"

they went over to the big wheel and waited in line until it was their turn. the wait wasn't too long so they got onto the ride pretty fast. at first jisung sat across from minho but as they were getting higher into the air, he noticed how the older boy was slightly more nervous.

so jisung switched sides and went to sit next to minho and held onto his hand tightly. "don't look down, plus you're the one who suggested this"

"i know, it was a bad idea wasn't it" minho laughed. "today's been a really good day" he shuffled a little closer to him. "thank you for somehow making me a better person" 

"you were already a good person min min, i guess i just gave you something else to do"

"hanging out with you is way more fun than going to the station every night"  he gently kissed jisung's lips. "i think i love you"

"i think i l-love you too" he said and minho kissed him again.

~

:0