22.

when jisung's dad left to go to the station again, he grabbed his things and ran over to minho and felix's apartment. he hoped that minho saw his messages and hadn't gone home.

"felix!!" he knocked on the door and rang the bell, "minho!!" a few moments later felix opened the door. "is minho ok"

"they t-took him away in handcuffs a-and i didn't know what to do.." felix looked like he was about to cry. "i'm sorry"

"it's ok, let's go to the station..i think i know where he is"

~

"what's your relationship with him?" the officer asked.

"i'm his brother, lee felix, and this is my um fiancé! yeah we need to see him..." felix said go the officer. "please"

"fine..be quick"

"fiancé? really felix is that the best thing you could come up with?"

"shut up i got us in"

~

"minho!" they both ran up to him. "are you ok min?"

"no! obviously not!! i've been accused by some bitch who lost a fight to me!" he whined. "i didn't even have a fucking knife on me it makes no sense"

"min when did they say it happened?"

"two weeks ago yesterday!"

"that can't be right" jisung said, "no it's not right"

"why?" felix asked.

"two weeks ago yesterday minho was with me the whole day, we went on a date and then he came home with me! i remember very clearly"

"sung you've got to tell this to the police, it's literally the only way i'm gonna be able to get out"

"but then my dad will find out" he sighed, "you're more important, what's the most he'll do? threaten to kick me out?"

"just be careful ok?" minho said.

"mhm..i'll tell him tonight"

~
someone teach me how to write