35.

"ahh nature" felix took a deep breath, "it sucks"

"come on lix at least try enjoy it, you've been complaining all morning" jeongin said, "it can be fun"

"what's he moaning about now?" minho asked him.

"how it's cold and how he doesn't like nature" jeongin replied. "he'll shut up sooner or later"

after walking around and exploring the woods, minho would pick a flower for jisung every time he saw one he thought was pretty and jisung found that extremely cute.

felix on the other hand made a flower crown (i have an obsession with boys in flower crowns pls forgive me) for jeongin. he placed it on the boys head and smiled.

"you look like a pretty princess" he said and his boyfriend blushed.

as they were heading back to their cabin, it started to rain, jisung be the child he is decided he wanted to dance and play around in the rain.

"sung you're gonna get sic-" jisung shut him up with a kiss.

"you're ruining the fun!!" he continued to dance around. felix and jeongin decided to join him too.

~

jisung sneezed as he came out of the shower. "i feel so drained" he fell onto the bed.

"i told you not to run around in the rain, now you're sick" he made jisung sit up and began to dry his hair, "you gotta wear warm clothes ok? do you have a hoodie or would you like to borrow mine?"

"can i have one of yours please" he asked, minho went over to his bag and took out a big red hoodie and gave it to jisung. "can you help me get changed"

"you're such a baby" he scoffed and took jisung's shirt off and put the hoodie on him. "happy?"

"yes!"

they cuddled up in bed and minho was playing with the younger boys hair like he always did. suddenly there was a loud bang and they both flinched.

"it was just thunder it's ok" minho said softly. there was another bang and jisung flinched again. "are you scared?"

"yeah.."

"it's alright sung, i'm with you, nothings going to happen it's just some thunder and lightning." he kissed his forehead. "try to sleep"

~

🗑