8.

sungie
i have an idea
instead of meeting at the station, meet me at my house at 7:30
{address} go to the back of the house and text me when you're there

~

minho
now what i'm here

jisung smiled as soon as he got the text, he went over to his window and opened it. he waved at minho who was waiting for jisung to let him in.

"you're not scared of heights are you?" jisung asked.

"i fucking hate you"

jisung threw a rope down for minho to climb, it took a bit of convincing but minho managed to climb to the top. "and why couldn't you have let me in through the front door!" he asked as he jumped into the room.

"my neighbours would've seen and told my dad, i don't wanna risk getting grounded again" he said as he pulled the rope up. "welcome to my room!"

"it's nice" he looked over at the bed which was full of plushies. "you like stuffed toys?"

"yes, so what! they're comfortable and they don't judge me"

"cute" minho smiled, "so what exactly are we gonna do"

"we're gonna watch a movie, pick one and i'll get the bed ready!" he saw minho smirking, "o-oh not like that! i meant like i'll cl-clean it up and we can cuddle.."

"that actually sounds nice"

~

the pair ended up watching the lion king, which ended up with jisung crying because he insisted the movie was too sad to be a kids movie. they were now just sitting on the bed and discussing their least favourite and favourite things.

"i love the rain, it's calming and beautiful" jisung said. "what about you?"

"the rains nice but it's wet"

"no shit sherlock!!" he laughed.

"i like art, it lets me express myself" minho admitted, he didn't know why he was telling jisung these things as he normally wouldn't tell people about about his likes and dislikes.

"i can't draw for shi- oh fuck" he looked at the time, "you've gotta leave!! like now" he got up and dragged minho to the window.

"woah sung what's wrong?"

"my dads home"

~

my head hurts