34.

jisung began to freak out, he couldn't see a thing and he kept hearing creepy noises. he held onto minho's arm as tightly as he could. minho had caught onto the fact that his boyfriend was getting scared.

"baby it's alright" he looked at him, "look at me sung" he placed a gentle kiss on his lips, "we're almost there"

~

"where have you guys been!!" felix yelled as soon as he saw the two walk into the cabin, "we got so worried!!"

"sorry lix! we got lost and it took us some time to figure out where we were.." he answered, "we're gonna get some rest, you guys should sleep too!" minho said and took jisung to their room.

"you wanna cuddle?" felix asked and jeongin nodded, "perfect"

~

"what's wrong sung? you've been down ever since we got here" minho ran his hands through jisung's hair and began playing with it, "is it because i didn't pay attention to you when i was driving?"

"oh n-no!! no it's not that" he shook his head. "i've been here before and last time it wasn't a good experience"

"you should've told me-"

"i didn't realise it was the same place, it's alright" he gave minho a reassuring smile. after a few seconds of silence, he spoke again. "my mom died here" he looked into minho's eyes, "that's why i hate it.."

minho frowned and hugged him tighter.

"we were on a family vacation, it was a weekend and dad decided it'd be a good idea to come here..and then all three of us went on a night walk cus my mom loved the stars and you could see them very clearly from the big hill, half way there we heard a scream, we didn't even realise mom wasn't behind us..dad ran towards the noise and found mom, she was dead..my mom was murdered minho, and it was all because my dad's an officer"

"oh angel i'm so sorry.." he kissed his forehead and his cheeks, "if you want we can go home, i'll drive you home right now"

"no min, i wanna be able to enjoy my weekend with you, i just wanted to let you know because you deserve to know.."

"thank you for trusting me enough to tell me sung" he kissed the boy again. "i love you"

"i love you too"

~

haha hi yeah enjoy the little backstory abt his mom!

also
i might take a break
my mental health is absolutely terrible and i really need time to get everything sorted out
sorry if i don't update the story <3