27.

"min we've been driving for ages can we please stop?" jisung asked as he minho looked extremely tired, "i don't want you to fall asleep"

"mhm? alright i'll pull over" he pulled over to the side of the road, they were practically in the middle of no where and it was around 4am. they'd been driving for around 2 hours and both of them were very sleepy.

they sat in the back seats, minho was resting his back on the door and jisung was sitting in between his boyfriends legs, minho had his arms wrapped around jisung's waist and his head rested on his shoulder.

"i missed you so so much" he said softly. "it's all my fault this happened"

"no it's not min, don't say that"

"but it is, if i'd never dragged you into my problems you and your dad wouldn't have been arguing"

"but then i wouldn't have been here with you right now, minho i don't regret anything alright? i'm so glad you gave me your number and i'm so happy i met you that night..i really do love you"

"i love you too jisung" he placed a small kiss on his neck and jisung laughed. "what's so funny?"

"that tickles"

"oh what this?" he gave him another kiss on his neck. "it tickles?" he did it again.

"minho stop!" he laughed. "please!!"

"mhm fine, i'll stop" he frowned, "oh someone texted me.." he took out his phone.

felicks
where the fuck are you? it's 4am and you're not home

minho
um i'm with jisung in the middle of no where...ahaha
idk when i'll be home so buy yourself food and pls don't die <3
dad will murder me if you die you're his favourite child

felicks
you guys better not fuck in the car or i'll make you get me my own one!
also yeah dad does love me more :D

"ah it's just felix being annoying don't worry"

"'hmm alright"

~

soft