32.

minho woke up in jisung's bed, he instantly got up to leave but then remembered he was actually allowed to be there now, so he sighed and laid down next to jisung. he smiled at how cute the younger looked while he was sleeping, his hair was messy but it fell perfectly on his face, his overgrown bangs was covering his eyes and forehead so minho carefully moved it away and kissed his forehead.

"good morning sungie" he said softly, "you should get up now"

"mhm..morning minho" he answered, "minho?" his eyes shot open. "minho!!"

"did you forget i was here?"

"yes! i thought you left last night! you need to-"

minho cut him off, "no i don't, i'm allowed to be here remember?"

"oh yeah..i thought that was just a dream!" he sat up. "wheres my shirt"

"somewhere on the floor" he sat up too. "wanna come over to mine for a bit? you can get to know lix a little more"

"i'd love to!"

~

minho rubbed his eyes as he unlocked the front door, "felix!! i'm home and jisung's here too!" he shouted.

"it's much messier than the last time i was here" jisung said while kicking an empty can of an energy drink. "did your brother throw a party or something?"

"he doesn't have enough friends for that" he picked some stuff up from the floor, "he's probably in his room asleep or something"

minho was right, felix was fast asleep in his bed with jeongin.

"see i told you!" minho picked up one of the pillows on the floor and threw it at his brother. "WAKE UP"

"AHHH" felix jumped up. "MINHO YOU FUCKING BRAT" he ran out of the room and after minho.

"um..hi! i'm jeongin" the boy said to jisung.

"i'm jisung, should we just let them sort this out?" he asked and jeongin nodded. "yeah thought so"

~

"sorry about that sungie" he sat on the couch next to his boyfriend. "what would you like to do?" he asked while playing with jisung's hair.

"mhm we should all go hiking!"

"all of us? like as in my stupid brother too?"

jisung nodded, "yup! i wanna get to know lix better and it'll be fun staying in the woods together! we can get a little cabin and stay for a few days"

"i mean, i can't say no to you so of course we can do that" he said and jisung smiled. "your smile is too cute"

"see felix why can't we be like them" jeongin asked.

"what do you mean?" felix said with his mouth full of cereal. "we're perfect the way we ar-"

"oh god stop speaking with your mouth full!!" jeongin laughed. "dumbass"

~

happy binnie day 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺