19.

"you look stressed" minho said as he held onto his boyfriends hand, "what's wrong"

"hm? oh nothing i'm fine, just school work i have exams soon and i probably won't be able to see you as much"

"how about you come over and i'll help you study" he suggested, "does that sound like something you'd wanna do?"

"yes, it does"

~

they walked into minho's apartment, still holding hands as they didn't except to see anyone else home, but felix was sitting on the couch watching netflix. he looked over at the pair.

"who's this?" felix pointed at jisung. "he looks tiny"

"this is jisung, and he's not tiny you're tiny shut up and watch your barbie movies" he tugged on jisung's hand and lead him to the room.

"i'm guessing that was your brother?" he asked and minho nodded, "you don't look alike, like at all"

"we have different moms, he's part australian i'm not! my dad kinda sucks like that" he sat on the bed and tapped the space next to him. "what should we start with"

"math"

they did actually study and jisung got most of his work done, mostly because every time he got something right, minho would give him a little kiss as a reward. once they'd had enough of studying they decided to do something a little more exciting.

jisung was sitting on minho's lap as they both kissed; the older boy slowly slid his tongue into jisung's mouth, causing him to let out a tiny moan. the two slightly pulled away to get some air and then went straight back to passionately kissing each other.

"uh..minho hyung" felix knocked on the door and pushed it back a little, "holy fucking shit i'm sorry" he instantly left the room.

minho's eyes widened as he realised his brother had seen them, jisung had caught on too so he jumped off of minho's lap.

"FELIX!" he ran out of the room, "what do you want"

"i was gonna ask if i could order food but i think you already ate.." this comment earned him a punch from his older brother.

"shut up you're just jealous cus you can't eat jeongin's face" he stuck his tongue out at him. "do whatever you want i'm gonna walk sung home.."

~

"sorry about my brother, he's a dumbass"

"ah it's ok, he kinda helped us out, if we kept going i wouldn't have made it home in time!" he stopped walking, "thanks for helping me study hyung"

"you're welcome sungie, now go it's almost 1!!" he waved at jisung as he ran down the street and into his house.

~

felix cockblocker