17.

"how was your date last night?" seungmin asked him. "did you guys do anything exciting?"

"we went to a drive in theatre and watched an anime movie, then he drove me home! nothing too exciting" he took a bite of his food, "it was fun though"

"does your dad know?"

"nope, i told him i was with you"

"you lied to him again?? jisung you should start telling him the truth.."

"the truth? oh so you want me to just walk up to him and say 'hey dad i think i like a criminal' huh?"

"yeah just continue lying.." seungmin took a sip of his drink, "don't worry though, i'll cover for you whether you and mango-"

"it's minho"

"right sorry, i'll cover for you when you and minho are together"

"you're a good friend minnie" jisung smiled and patted his head.

"i'm the best you bitch"

~

jisung was sitting on his bed with his laptop open in front of him, he was trying to do his work but couldn't pay any attention to it. he groaned and laid down, "ughh jisung its not that hard to do a simple math equation!"

he picked up his pen again and started to actually try to do his work, but he got distracted again when he heard some banging on his window.

"hello?" he got up and grabbed the taser his dad had given him for protection. "who's there.." he started walking towards the window.

suddenly he saw minho's face appear which made him fall back. he quickly got up and opened it to let him in.

"you asshole!! you scared me" he put the taser back on the nightstand.

"you were gonna taser me?" minho asked as he entered the room, "jeez your dad really is overprotective"

"i'm sorry, i didn't know it was you!! you should've texted me! plus i could barely see it was you with all this hair on your face" he moved minho's hair out of his face, "oh my god min are you ok"

"yeah i'm good"

"you have bruises on your cheek i don't think you're ok!" he caresses his cheek but stopped when he felt something wet. "you're bleeding, why are you bleeding!"

he went to the nightstand, opened the drawer and got out an emergency med kit.

"sit on my bed and i'll clean this up for you" he got out some medicine and a cotton pad. "wanna tell me what happened? also this might sting"

"i got into a fight with a group of boys..they hurt me but trust me i hurt them worse! ouch!! be careful"

"i am being careful, you're the one that who should've been careful stupid..why'd you even fight them?"

"they were being assholes ok, and they got what they deserve- ouch jisung that fucking hurts"

"shut up!" he put the medicine back in the box and put it back in it's place, then he went to sit next to minho again. "it's done, the cuts should heal and what the hell did they hit you with"

"i don't know.." he sighed, "could you kiss my bruises please, they hurt" he pouted.

"mhm...fine" he placed several small kisses on minho's cheeks and on the corners of his lips. "happy now?"

minho shook his head, "nope, i've more on torso, maybe you should kiss them better too!" he took off his jacket and shirt revealing some more bruises.

"i hate you" he gently pushed minho so he was now laying down, then he slowly climbed on top of him and started kissing the bruises all over his torso. "is that better?"

"much better"

~