26.

"running away? sung are you sure that's a good idea?" seungmin asked him as he helped pack his bag. "like i don't have a problem with it but your dads gonna be furious"

"that's the whole point, i want him to be mad, he can't control me all the time for gods sake i'm almost 20.." he threw some clothes into the bag.

seungmin sighed and took them out, making sure to fold them properly then put them back inside the bag, "you're like a five year old kid! don't just throw them in there"

"sorry mom!" he laughed as his friend threw a shoe at him. "ouchhh"

"you don't even have your phone how are you gonna contact me? and what if you guys don't have enough money"

"i'll use min's phone, he's quite rich you know? so i don't think money will be a problem"

"mhm alright"

~

"jisung open your door" his dad knocked on the door, "han jisung open the door right now"

"what do you want? i don't wanna see your face just say what you want from here"

"come down for dinner"

"fuck off i'm not eating with you"

"stop acting like a kid and come down"

"stop treating me like one" he groaned, "just go i'm tired"

~

jisung was woken up by someone tapping on his window, he got off of his bed and opened it. "minho!" he said in a whisper, "come inside"

minho went into the room, being as quiet as he could. "have you got your bag ready?"

jisung nodded, "yeah"

"then let's go!"

minho left the room first, he climbed down the drainpipe and singled jisung to throw his bag down. after throwing his bag down he too climbed down. they both ran to the end of the street and got into minho's car.

"i can't believe i just did that.." he smiled at minho, "i've missed you so much"

"it's all thanks to you and my useless dad" he explained, "well with the evidence of me being with you on that day and my dad being a respected lawyer, they let me out"

"i'm happy you're ok" he hugged him.

"you sure you wanna do this right?"

"yeah...let's go"

~

me: ew i hate men😡
also me: i love yang jeongin🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺