36.

"this weekend was fun, thank you min" he hugged him. "oh i don't wanna leave you.."

"i'll stay over, hows that sound?" minho smiled as jisung started to nod his head and smile. "you're too cute"

~

"hey dad" he walked into the house, still holding minho's hand. "we're home"

"we? oh god he's here isn't he" he sighed. "go get some rest and i'll call you down when dinners ready"

"we'll be in my room!"

"keep the door open!"

"yeah yeah" he shouted as he lead minho upstairs. "i love you so much" he pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him to cuddle him. "and i don't ever wanna lose you"

"why are you so clingy today" he laughed while adjusting himself so he was more comfortable. "i mean i'm not complaining"

"min..can you promise me something"

"what do you want me to promise baby"

"i want you to stop doing dumb things, and i want you to get a job"

"you want me to get a job?" he laughed again, "me? lee minho?"

"yes you dummy, get a job! then you'll earn and then one day we could move out together" he played with the fabric of minho's hoodie, "please"

"mhm i'll think about it" minho smiled, "but i promise i'll stay away from trouble now ok?" he ruffled jisung's hair. "i love you han jisung"

"i love you too lee minho"

the end.

~

yeah that's the end 👉🏼👈🏼
um sorry for the shitty ending lmao

things i wanna clear up:

these books are just fiction, they're made up! so please don't assume the members are actually dating.

i don't intend to harm anyone with my writing, it's literally all for fun.

i don't actually ship minsung or any of the other ships as actual couples, i just see them as best friends irl. like i said, these books are just for fun.

:)

!! keep an eye out i'm re publishing a book i discontinued a while ago,
it's called 'addicted' the plot will be changed as i re wrote it !!