16.

the whole way through the movie, minho had his hand placed on jisung's thigh. he would occasionally move it higher or gently rub his thigh to get his attention and it worked, kinda; jisung would look over at him and tell him to stop and pay attention to the movie.

"that was such a cute ending!" he said, "it was kinda sad in the middle but i enjoyed it, what about you?"

"i liked it, it was good" he responded, "though i did think the guy was kinda creepy, like if i woke up as a girl i would not touch my boobs what the fuck"

"oh really?"

"yeah, that's kinda strange" minho laughed, "i'm guessing you like anime"

"mhm yes i love it! but surprisingly i've never watched Your Name before, thank you for watching it with me"

"no worries sung, i had a good time!"

"m-maybe we could do it again?" he asked while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"yeah we should, do you wanna go out again tomorrow?"

"i can't, i have to actually go over to seungmin's house..maybe the day after tomorrow?"

"that sounds good"

when minho started to drive again, jisung sat in silence waiting for him to say something. it was slightly awkward and the car ride was faster than what jisung wanted it to be.

"could you slow down..i don't wanna go home yet" he finally said as they were still a few minutes away from his house.

"why didn't you tell me earlier sung? i would've taken the long way home" he said as he took a turn, "i'll drive slower now"

it took them another twenty minutes to get home and jisung still thought that was too quick, he had to be home at 1am and it was 12, he had a whole hour and he didn't wanna waste it.

"can we just sit in the car for a bit please, you can park by the end of the road and we can just sit together, i haven't gotta be home for another hour an-"

minho kissed him so he'd be quiet, "you talk to much, just get straight to the point"

"r-right! i just wanna spend some more time with you" he smiled.

~

loaf 🍞