25.

it'd been a few days since jisung had talked with his dad, he had no clue if minho was let out of prison or not as his dad had taken away his phone so he couldn't contact anyone.

he'd spend every day in his room, he only left to get snacks and go to the toilet, and he'd only do that when his dad was asleep or not home to avoid seeing him.

jisung hadn't been going to school either, he didn't feel like leaving the house. seungmin had started to worry as he didn't know where jisung was, and he wasn't replying to any texts, so he decided to visit him.

as soon as he heard a knock he left his room and went to open the door, he knew it wasn't his dad as he never knocked and he was hoping it'd be minho.

"seungmin? why are you here" he asked.

"oh thank god you're alive! everyone at school thought you died!" he joked, "are you ok?"

"not really but we'll talk about that later" he shut the door, suddenly he had an idea, "have you got your phone?"

seungmin nodded, "yeah why?"

"can i borrow it? please i'll be really quick" he asked, his best friend rolled his eyes and handed him the phone. "thank you so much!!" he typed in minho's number and called it.

it rang for a few seconds but then someone picked up.

"hello?"

"minho!! it's me, jisung"

"sung? oh my god angel are you alright? why aren't you picking up your phone?"

"dad took it away so i couldn't contact you..i'm sorry glad they let you out!"

"i'm coming over alright?"

"no! no way, if my dad sees you anywhere near here he'll kill you and i mean it..don't come today"

"then i'm coming tomorrow, pack some clothes we're gonna run away"

"what?"

"i said we're gonna run away, we'll drive somewhere i have some savings, trust me it's a great idea"

~

yuh