15.

"seungmin i can not decide what to wear, what if i look like trash?? or what if i'm overdressed" he whined at his friend over the phone.

"sung just wear something nice and casual, i've gotta go help with dinner so good luck and have fun!!" seungmin said and then ended the call.

after searching through his wardrobe for a while, he finally decided on an outfit. he got changed into black jeans, a black shirt and a plaid flannel; he paired it with rings and a necklace.

"that should be good, hopefully" he got his wallet, phone and headphones then headed downstairs. "dad?"

"ah jisung! where are you going all dressed up?" he asked.

"um, i'm g-going to eat dinner at seungmin's" he lied. "is that ok..?"

"of course that's ok, i was just about to leave do you want me to drive you?"

"no thanks dad, he's picking me up" he lied again.

once jisung's dad had left, he texted minho that he would meet him down the street in a few minutes. he fixed up his hair and left the house, making sure to lock the front door. he started walking down the street and as soon as he saw minho he couldn't stop smiling.

"you look good jisung" he complimented him. "ready to go?"

"yes, you look good too min"

~

"you didn't tell me you had a car" jisung said as he sat in the passengers seat. "it is yours right?"

"yes sung it's my car, i barely use it but for our date we're gonna need my car" he put on his seatbelt and started the car, "it's not a long drive don't worry"

"wanna tell me where we're going?"

"a drive in theatre! we're gonna sit in our cars and watch a movie, it's like a cinema but more private and fun"

jisung nodded and looked at minho, he looked really attractive while driving. suddenly he felt something on his thigh, he looked down and saw minho's hand.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"y-your hand" jisung blushed.

"what about it?" he continued to keep his eyes on the road. "are you uncomfortable?"

"n-no!" he said quickly, "keep it there"

~

i'm
l o n e l y