21.

sneaking in and out of jisung's room was a daily thing for minho now. he'd be there every night, and leave early in the morning, it was risky but it would be ok as long as they didn't get caught.

it was a normal evening, jisung's dad was at the station and minho was at his house, they were cuddling on jisung's bed and binge watching anime when they heard someone coming up the stairs.

"dads home early, you have to leave min"

minho nodded and started to leave through the window, he got down and waved goodbye to his boyfriend then ran off.

"sung?" his dad knocked on the door, "what are you doing?"

"watching anime dad!" he opened the door, "why are you home so early?"

"i needed to talk to you about a case" he sat down on his son's bed, "you know that minho kid right?" jisung nodded, "well we need to arrest him, and i was wondering if you'd heard from him"

"m-me? why would i k-know him!! i don't talk to him..."

"ah alright but if you see the kid tell me ok?"

"dad what exactly did he do?"

"he attempted to kill someone" his dad said as he checked his phone, "ah good news, they're going to his house now!"

~

sungie
minho don't go home
babe please you can't go home
the police are on their way
minho please respond
please be ok
i know you'd never do that!

jisung panicked when he didn't get a reply, minho would never try to kill someone,
"no he didn't do it, i know it"

~