18.

the pair were laying on the bed, jisung had his head rested on minho's chest and minho had his arms around jisung. the older boy was still shirtless and jisung's mind kept wandering which was making him blush like crazy.

"are you hot or something sung? you're really red"

"w-what? no i'm not hot..just thinking about stuff" he said, "you should put your shirt back on"

"but what if i don't want to" he smirked as he realised why jisung was blushing so much, "i think i know what you're thinking about"

"s-shush!"

"you know we could do it baby" he got up and hovered above jisung, "your dad isn't home and won't be for another two hours" he leaned down and put his head near jisung's ear. "two hours to enjoy ourselves"

"n-no! let's n-not do that" jisung lied, he wanted it to happen but was still unsure. "we aren't e-even dating minho"

"mhm you're right" he laid down again, "so wanna be my boyfriend?"

"yes, i do"

"perfect"

~

"you know, you technically cockblocked yourself" seungmin told him, "you literally could've had the best se-"

"seungmin could you shut up for one second please! i'm still trying to get my head around the fact that i have a boyfriend! and the fact that he wants to fuck me"

"who wants to fuck who?" hyunjin sat down at their table and gave seungmin a kiss on his cheek, "hey minnie"

"jisung got a boyfriend and they almost fucked last night"

"hey so did w- ouch..but um that's interesting, what's his name maybe i know him"

"i doubt you will he doesn't go to school, but his names minho and seungmin please stop telling hyunjin about my non existent sex life, thank you!"

~

i couldn't do it 😔 maybe in the next few chapters 😳😳