5.

"felix you've been in your room so much lately, what's going on?" he asked his brother, "seriously you've in there every bloody day"

"nothings going on, i'm always in there because you're always at the station and i get lonely" he lied.

"i don't believe you.." he got up and went to felix's room, "why's the door locked? open it or you know i'll break it down"

"move.." he unlocked the door, "just let me explain ok?" he opened it.

"h-hey" a smaller boy waved at him.

"felix you kidna-"

"I DIDNT KIDNAP HIM!!"

~

"jeongin's parents kicked him out and he needs a place to stay, so i invited him to stay with me, i figured that cus you're never home you wouldn't notice.."

"lix you could've just told me, you know i don't mind your friends staying over, just make sure the kid doesn't touch my things" minho was about to walk out but he turned to felix and asked "is this the kid you like?" he made sure to say it in english and hoped jeongin didn't understand.

when felix nodded minho smirked a little.

"i'm not a kid!! i'm a fucking adult" jeongin snapped back at minho.

"ah well i'll be leaving now, be sensible and don't fuck around!! if you do be safeee!!"

"what did he mean by that"

"n-nothing!"

~

"you know we should take this further than just meeting at the station" he smiled and put out his hand, "give me your phone"

"ok.." jisung handed minho his phone. "what are you doing"

"i'm giving you my number! text me when you get home" he handed the phone back.

"t-thanks"

~

jisung
hey! it's jisung

change contact name to 'sungie'
YES NO

minho
hey pretty boy!!

sungie
i'm not pretty shush!
did you get home safely?

minho
yes yes i did
my brother has a friend over and i'm low key jealous, they're cuddling!! CUDDLING

sungie
i mean if my dad wasn't so strict and he didn't hate you, maybe i'd let you come over
buuuttt i still don't trust you
like i literally met you in a police station
i don't think i know you well enough to cuddle with you

minho
then meet me tomorrow at the park and i'll let you get to know me reeeeaaaallly well ;)

sungie
i gotta go water my toes bye

~

i should water my toes