1-25

It was so damn obvious. Just so damn obvious. Oikawa looks at the female who was smiling brightly with Kageyama but he didn't look interested at all. Oikawa and the upperclassmen was graduating and you were pretty much happy--not even a bit sad that the upperclassmen were graduating to highschool. Oikawa was practically bawling his eyes out and the point is that you were kind of clinging onto Kageyama somehow pisses him off. Wasn't it always him who get the girls?

You were head over heels for Kageyama but Kageyama is way more interested in volleyball. You didn't care though. You wanted to support him. Even though Oikawa had all the girls googly-eyed on him, there was no one else in your eyes but Kageyama.

It didn't matter. Oikawa kept on staring at the both of you. He was done being teary-eyed and now he looks more piss then sad. As soon as you cling onto Kageyama's arm, Oikawa immediately went between you too. "Tobio-chan~ Do you still have your tissues that you gave me earlier?"

"No?" Kageyama answers. They started both walking away and when Oikawa took a slight glance at you, your cheeks were puffed, glaring at Oikawa, murderously. You had a dark aura around you and without thinking, Oikawa stuck out his tongue before winking at you. And it happened again. Oikawa had made you mad again. To be perfectly honest, he wasn't actually trying to make the female angry. He just happened to.

You were so happy that you would never get to see that flirtatious, child-like model again. Or so you thought.

After a couple of years, you graduated with Kageyama but departed with him since you weren't able to go to the same school as him. It was the first day of highschool and it was already noisy for you. You had changed. More different then you were in junior high. But he didn't know that.

The female was sitting on her seat, looking at the window, listening to music with earbuds. But it wasn't loud enough to keep the girls fangirling. (Y/N) turn to where the noise was coming from and there he was. Oikawa Tooru, nervously laughing in front of your classroom door. You look at him with your mouth open unable to say something. You stood up and walk up to him. You took out of your headphones and move your long (h/c) hair out of the way. You blinked and gaze into his brown eyes.

"Oikawa?" you ask, looking at him blankly.

"Do you know her?" one of the girls next to him asks.

"Um.. Do I know you?" he asks. You rolled your eyes.

"Have you forgotten about me? I'm your kohai from junior high. The girl you like to piss off. It's me (L/N) (Y/N)." you answered.

"(L/N)-chan???" Oikawa asks, looking shocked.

"That's me." you said, turning around.

"You changed." Oikawa said. 'She looks way cuter then she was in junior high.'

"Is the change bad?" you ask with a raise of an eyebrow, "I just changed my appearance."

"N-No." the boy said.

"Well, I'm attending Aoba Johsai. You're the last person I want to see but at least I know someone now. You better treat your kohai well. Oia kawa. -san." you said, smiling. You head back to your desk. Well just like Oikawa, he didn't want to see you as well. It looks like he has to deal with you for another year. Just his luck.