Lemonade Stands (Jake x Xander)

🍋~lemonade stands~🍋
(~Jake and Zander are both 10 in this oneshot~)

Jake walked out and took a seat behind his lemonade stand only to be greeted by his rival. Xander.
"What are you doing?" Jake asked angrily.
"Selling lemonade." Xander mumbled in response.
"I bet it's super sour just like you!" Jake called out.
"I bet I can make more money than you!" Xander bragged as he placed a hand on his hip and smirked at Jake.
"Yeah right! I bet all the girls will come to me and want to buy my lemonade! After all, I am pretty handsome!~" Jake piped up smugly.
Xander scoffed as he leaned on the table locking eye contact with Jake.
"Wanna bet!" Xander scoffed.
"Yep! If i get more money than you, you have to buy me as much as I want from the candy store!" Jake replied.
Xander took a step back and folded his arms. "If I get more money than you, you have to be my slave for a week!" Xander remarked.
"W-what!" Jake stuttered.
"But it should be now problem, after all, won't all the girls flock to your charismatic charm." Xander teased.
Jake's face turned a soft red at the compliment, even if it's just a joke.
~ a few hours later ~
"H-hey no fair! You tricked them!" Jake whined.
"You're now my slave, help me take my stand inside the house you peasant." Xander added his English accent becoming more prominent.
Jake sighed in defeat as he complied to Xander's orders. The two took the lemonade stand inside Xander's house. A familiar girl with blue hair peaked around the corner.
"Did you save some for me?" She spoke up.
"Of course I did Hailey." Xander responded as he placed the lemonade jug on the counter.
"Oh hi Jake!" Hailey greeted as she grabbed a glass before filling it with ice.
"Hey Hailey!" Jake responded.
"Xander forced me to be his slave." Jake complained.
Hailey chuckled slightly, "Not much I can do about that.", she added.
~5 years later~
"Hey, peasant! I have a new order for you." Xander piped up.
"Can you please just stop calling me that." Jake groaned.
"I want you...." Xander started.
"To give me a kiss on the lips~" Xander added.
Jake's face suddenly turned an alarming shade of red.
"W-what!" Jake muttered, visibly flustered.
Xander leaned closer to Jake.
"Hmm never seen you flustered before." Xander mentioned.
Jakes quickly looked away to avoid eye contact, especially considering how close their faces were.
"I don't have to comply because that bet was 5 years ago!" Jake blurted out trying to hide his blushing face.
Xander leaned in before planting a soft kiss on Jake's cheek leaving Jake even more flustered than usual. Xander pulled away before leaning back into the couch.
"You know you're really cute." Xander added.
Jake sighed before regaining his composure.
"Tell me something I don't know." Jake bragged.

🍋~lemonade stands~🍋