Crystals Made of Tears (JakexLuke but not)

~

"Todays a big day huh? You're getting married!"

He chuckles weakly, running a hand through his peach tipped hair, "Well I am pretty nervous..."
"Of course you are, you're getting married to the love of your life!" I exclaim, embracing Jake in a hug, taking in the warm hints of cinnamon lingering in his suit.
I hate it
I hate the way he smiles, I hate the way his eyes glow golden in the sun, I hate the way he looks at them, I hate the way his arms wrap around me tightly, I hate the way he hums softly when he's in distress, I hate the way his voice shakes me to the core, I hate the way he presses their lips against theirs and I hate the way he's getting married to someone that isn't me.
"You look terrible Luke, something wrong?" Jake notes, moving my bangs to inspect my forehead.

I smile bitterly, every single touch pulling my heartstrings to the point of it becoming so fragile just like the stained glass that resides in my room that Jake helped me make....
No matter what my thoughts always travel back to him and every single habit that he's collected.
"I'm fine. You should worry about yourself."
Jake sighs, "You're right." He grins before breaking away from the hug and wrapping an arm around my shoulder, "Reminds me of how we were in highschool." Jake pauses, "Just fancier."

A wave of bittersweet nostalgia washes over me, "Yeah."
"Anyways! We should go now!"

~

The familiar tune of 'Here comes to bride' echoes throughout the wedding hall, parents and family shedding tears of pure bliss. While I stood there, aching the typically sweet music burning my lungs, tears rest in my eyes, ready to spill at any moment. And then they began to walk down the aisle, crystals adorning their hair, they lifted up their skirt as they stared down at their tie. They look beautiful under the silver moonlight, their dress suiting them,flaunting a tie and blazer. My gaze falls upon Jake who was on the verge of tears as he spots his partner. I want to despise them yet I just can't find myself hating them.

~

And then their two lips meet, in trance under the ethereal rays of the moon, it was the bringing of two people deep into hell called love. The feeling of falling into love is worse than having something mercilessly ripping off your skin, it hurts falling, although some persevere through, falling onto clouds of pure serenity as they unite with their love. And I wish that was me. I have fallen into a bed of roses, each thorn picking and pulling at my emotions, wrapping around my throat, pulling me deeper. Collecting my tears and letting them morph into other's crystals. That is the feeling of love, the oh so bittersweet of falling helpless into the grasp of love.

~