Sacrifice

A/N - uHm yeah, I was bored and listening to a murder podcast so this happened. I'll get on the Haisy oneshot soon I swEar- also contains a sacrifice and minor gore so uH.

Sacrifice

Sadie drew the dagger across Jake's palms, drawing a bead of blood that trickled down his bound arms.
"God, keep quiet won't you? Even when it's muffled it's annoying." Sadie huffed, shooting Jake a deadly glare.
Jake's whole body trembled, his eyes filled to the brim with distress. Sadie ran a finger across his bloody palms, drawing a simplified eye on the cool granite floor.
"Both hands on the floor." she ordered, pointing a finger to the eye that was drawn on the floor.
He nodded meekly, biting the cloth that was placed in his mouth, in a state of pure panic as his hands were placed onto the floor. The room was dimly lit, the only source of light coming from a small fire that danced in the corner. Sadie removed the cloth from Jake's mouth, he emitted a breathy sigh, "Why?"

"Oh, you annoyed me so you're the sacrifice now." Sadie replied, her gaze falling onto the fire.
This earnt a small chuckle from Jake. He really needed to stop laughing in serious situations. Sadie quirked an eyebrow, her stare falling upon Jake once again.
"Ew, why are you crying. Cry onto the floor or something." Sadie spat, tying her midnight locks into a messy bun.
He complied silently, turning his face to the floor, letting tears drip onto the bloody art.

"Now time to slit your throat."

"What-''

Sadie swiftly sliced the dagger across Jake's neck, letting crimson blood trickle down his neck. Wide eyed and frozen. Jake didn't know how to react. Sadie picked up a metal pole, delivering a sharp blow to his neck. Hearing a satisfying little crack.
"Sweet."
Sadie muttered inchoreable words as she stood before Jake's cold, dead body. A shadowed figure appeared before the corpse and the next words the ominous voice boomed shook Sadie to the core.

"Stacy's mom is kind of hot...."