Lilac Letters (DaisyxHailey)

Lilac Letters

A Haisy oneshot requested by AwkwardWritingPotato

Hailey and Daisy walked through the mall, eyes landing on shops, both keen on finding a dress shop for the upcoming dance.
"Hey, how about here?" Hailey spoke up, pointing to a petite little dress shop.
"Sure!" Responded Daisy in her usual cheery tone.
The two walked into the store, the cashier giving them a smile, which had hints of playfulness.
"Hello and welcome to Echo Styles! How may I help you today?" The cashier piped up.
She had straight hazel brown hair that was tied into a ponytail , her eyes mirrored honey, she wore a baggy maroon hoodie that like a pillow had engulfed her body.
"Oh we're just browsing for dresses." Daisy replied.
"Well, i'm here if you need anything." She chuckled lightly, seemingly shooting Hailey a wink.
This gesture left Daisy slightly confused.
"Must be some indirect flirting..." Daisy thought to herself, her gaze falling onto a simple black dress.
"Hailey, this would look cute on you." Noted Daisy as she grabbed Hailey's hand to lead her to the black dress.
It was a flowy black dress that ended just above the knees, it was off the shoulders, gold accents on the ends and sleeves in addition to this it came with a matching black choker.
"You should try it on." Daisy remarked, handing Hailey a dress, Daisy had always  known Hailey's size.
"Alright." Hailey chuckled lightly, a red tint lightly dusting her cheeks as she made her way into a changing room.

"You look great!"

"R-really?"

"Yep!"

Hailey did a little twirl in the dress, at this point Daisy was practically beaming.
"That one would look nice on you." Added Hailey, pointing to a dress.
"But first I need to change back." Hailey mentioned as she entered the dress room again.

~

It was a white dress, blue lacing the tips, a braided belt wrapped around the waist, shoulders cut out, ending just past the knees.
"See told ya it would look nice on you." Hailey tied her hair into a messy bun.
"I suppose, nothing else in here has caught my eye. I think i'll get this." Daisy said before walking back into the dressing room to change again.

~

"I'll wait outside for you." Hailey informed Daisy as she made her way outside the shop.
"This letter is from Hailey to you. I recommend reading it." The cashier inquired, handing Daisy a lilac letter along with the bag of clothes.
Daisy paid before carefully opening the letter and her cheeks heated up into a shade of crimson red.

Dear Daisy,

How do I say this...
Well! You're an awesome person who's adorable. You have a great personality and did I mention you're adorable? You're such a great dancer as well! I love those icy blue eyes of yours. What i'm trying to say is..

Will you be my date to the dance?

~

Daisy bolted out of the shop, tackling Hailey, her hands wrapping around the blue haired girl's waist.
"Yes! Yes! I will be your date to the dance!" Daisy beamed.
"That's nice to hear." Hailey chuckled.

"Can I kiss you?"

"I don't see why not."

~
A/N - Consent is hoT
And any ships for angst?