never (jakexdaisy)

jaisy drabble
(lowercase is intended)

~

daisy was in love; very deeply in love with that. her pale blue eyes wavered as she carefully picked up her phone, scrolling through contacts. she was going to tell him. she was going to tell him. for each second she stared at his icon and name her anxiety had only risen more. then at that moment she had finally gained scientific evidence that a human heart resided in the throat rather than in the chest and although it took tremendous amounts of courage she finally hit call. no reply. she called again. jake answered.

"hey daisy!"

daisy wrapped her fingers around her phone, taking in a deep breath as the words clung to her tongue, refusing to leave her lips.

the voice from the other line chirped up, "daisy?" concern laced his words.

"yes jake?" daisy responded, voice trembling as she silently grimaced.

"something wrong?"

daisy let out a weak chuckle, biting down onto her lower lip. as if she had bitten into curdled soap her voice broke, bitterness coating those dull two words, "it's nothing."

daisy left the call, tears pricked the corner of soft blue eyes.

she didn't tell him how she felt and she never will.

~

a/n : another stress reliever 🦦
but just a heads up, i will no longer be taking requests but if you made a request before this a/n don't worry because i'll still be doing those ones! ^^