(Luke x Jake)

"You are my new pillow now, don't move a muscle."

"Jake I need to make dinner." Luke sighs with Jake's head placed in his lap, looking up into Luke's eyes.
"Let's just get take out." Jake whines, as a small pout pulls at his lips.
"Order it then." Luke responds to Jake's whines.
"But it's so comfy, I don't want to move." Jake mutters, his eyes still glued to Luke's.
"Aren't you hungry?" Asks Luke, running a hand through Jake's locks of hair that mirrors a pale sunset.
"Nope." Jake says simply, his hand making his way over to Luke's heart.
"You have a nice heartbeat." Mentions Jake tenderly, feeling the soft beats of Luke's heart.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Luke bubbles into a gentle laugher.
"It feels kind? It feels so nice and gentle. Just like you." Jake replies, a hint of uncertainty lingering in his voice.
These few words earnt a small smile from Luke.
"I suppose we can stay here for a few more minutes." Mumbled Luke, his words warm and soothing.
"I knew you'd give into my charms eventually." Jake smirks.
"Your hair is really soft." Adds Luke, his free hand intertwining with Jake's hands.
"I washed it earlier." Jake says, his eyes now shut closed.
"And it's all thanks to your fancy conditioner." Snickers Jake with a smug grin.
Luke pressed a pillow onto Jake's face, causing Jake to shoot upright and press another pillow into Luke's face as well.
"Hey!" Luke calls out which only got cut off from a pillow slamming into his face.
"Take that!" Jake says proudly, a mischievous smile plastered onto his face.

"Jake this is war!"
"And I'm going to win Luke!"