Comfort (Henry x Reader)

"Comfort"

You stroll through the hallway, only to find a familiar green haired boy staring out the window.
"Hey Henry!" You call out joyfully.
"Hey Y/N." Henry replied, his voice soft and with a hint of sadness lingering in his tone.
"What's up with you?" You question the hazel eyed boy, who's gaze remains glued to the window.
"Nothing." He sighs, his usual cheery atphomsere seemingly gone.
"Gosh, you're a terrible liar." You retort, you weren't exactly wrong, ever since you knew Henry he always has sucked at lying.
"Like I said, it's nothing!" Snaps Henry, as you feel his sharp glare fall upon you, just like a sharp blade piercing your skin.
"Henry." You respond, hesitantly reaching out a hand.
You open out your arms, offering a hug, only to receive a scowl from Henry. Eventually his face softens, a small pout tugging at his lips.
"I guess..." Henry mutters under his breath before giving into the hug, burying his face into your shoulder.
"Bad day huh." You smirk, as his hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer.
Henry mumbles something incoherent and muffled due to his face deep into your shoulder.
You chuckled to yourself softly as your fingers ran through locks of wavy green hair, eventually Henry looked up, Hazel eyes that put chocolate to shame meeting yours, returning a tender grin.
"Better?" You asked the wide eyed boy.
"I suppose." Henry laughed in content, his grip growing tighter around your waist.
You lift up Henry's chin, warm lips meeting Henry's cheek.

"I love you Y/N"

"Love ya too."