Coruscant

Our ship dropped out of hyper space and my breath caught in my throat. Before us lay a vast grey planet covered in complex patterns of orange light.

"Woah." I'd never seen anything like it.

Hawk leaned back in the copilot's seat. "If you think this is impressive, you should see the lower levels."

"Levels?" I finally pealed my gaze from the planet and looked at him.

He grinned. "Yep. The whole planet's a city."

I felt my jaw drop and Tech snickered. I gave him a quick death glare before turning back to the rapidly approaching planet.

After a rather long winded and awkward conversation with the patrols around the planet, Tech lowered us into the atmosphere.
The scene was much more impressive up close. Towering buildings lined each side of a wide lane where speeders flew all over the city. There were so many people. I could hardly believe it. I never knew that there could be this many people in the whole galaxy, let alone one planet.

A massive building in the distance caught my eye. It was the shape of a pyramid with the top cut off and five towers rose up from the corners and the center of the building.

The Jedi followed my gaze. "The Jedi Temple, That is." He pushed himself to his feet. "Train there, to be a Jedi, you will."

I stared at the sacred structure. "I still can't believe it."

He nodded. "As do many like you."

Tech brought down the ship onto one of many landing pads on a large building. When we exited the ship, a team of troopers boarded to check the vessel. Tech and Hawk bid the Jedi farewell and left to report to their superiors.

The Jedi led me over to a waiting speeder, ushering me inside. He instructed the driver and we drove in silence to the Jedi Temple.
I marveled at the architecture as we exited the speeder.

The Jedi started walking down an aisle between massive pillars.

It took me a moment to make my feet cooperate. This was really happening. I was really here - the Jedi Temple. I was going to be a Jedi.

A/N
I'm SO sorry about the wait. This story always takes the longest to update and I apologize to all of you who are annoyed by that.
We are FINALLY off of Lah'mu. I'm excited to actually get into the story.
So, again, I'm sorry, but I hope you are enjoying the story anyways.
-Cheshire