Wag Too

I stretched my arms above my head as I basked in the Sun. When my vision focused, I almost jumped back. Dozens of short aliens walked around. They resembled large lemurs. They walked on their hind legs, using their arms to propel themselves around a bit like an ape, but they wore clothes and shoes.

One of the creatures, who had gray fur and a red pointed hat, approached me. "I see you're doing better." He had a thick accent.

"Much. Thank you." I replied.

"This is Wag Too." Master Secura introduced. "He's the healer who helped you and Master Skywalker."

I turned back to the small Lurmen standing before me. "Thank you."

He simply nodded and pranced away.

I returned my gaze to Master Secura. "Where is Master Skywalker?"

She nodded. "Follow me." 

We made our way to a small building made from what looked like a giant seed pod. Master Secura pushed back the cloth door, revealing Master Skywalker inside. His padawan, Ahsoka Tano, stood on the other side of him, leaning against the wall, arms crossed. Master Skywalker had bandages around his chest and head.

I hadn't noticed that I had similar wrappings around my chest and right shoulder.
I sat cross-legged beside him. "You've looked better."

He chuckled as he sat up. "You're one to talk."

I raised an eyebrow. "If you remember, I saved YOUR life."

He shook his head. "I wouldn't say it was a heroic rescue, more like a stupid attempt at suicide."

I crossed my arms. "So you admit that you could've died?" I smirked when he hesitated.

"Fine." He caved. "Maybe you did spare me some injury."

"See." I teased. "That wasn't so hard, was it."

He shook his head as if he were fed up with the conversation.

I stifled a laugh.

Wag Too dashed into the hut. "There's a man here with an army of droids."

I met Master Skywalker's gaze.

"Sepratists." He growled.

"They can't find us here." Master Secura resolved. "They'll attack the village."

"Then it's time to leave." I looked at Wag Too.

He nodded. "Follow me."

A/N
Sorry, it's a shorter one and sorry it took me a little longer to get this one out. I hit a bit of a slump.
Hope you're all still enjoying. Almost 500 reads. Thanks to everyone who's supporting my writing by reading this. You're all SO appreciated.
See you next time.
-Cheshire