Help

A strange feeling awoke me, like a warning. Something wasn't right. Something was coming.

I tried to sit up, but the pain in my chest wouldn't let me.

Suddenly, Master Skywalker forced himself up.
The clone caught his general as the Jedi stumbled.

"Behind you." Master Skywalker managed.

A large creature jumped out of the grass. It's head looked like a bird, but it had a lion's body. It lunged at the two men standing in front of the tent.

I attempted to stand again, but a massive shock of pain kept me down. Of all the stupid things I had done. Why did I jump in front of him? I focused on taking deep breaths to try and calm the pain.

Soon, three more creatures jumped out of the grass.

The clone and Master Skywalker turned to face these new threats. They were severely outmatched. I had to do something.
I managed to roll onto my stomach, getting my arms beneath me. The pain was excruciating.
I pushed up with all my strength.

Outside the sound of blaster shots and lightsabers drowned out the cry of the attackers.

I froze. Could it be the others? I hadn't seen them since the explosion.

When the night fell quiet, I dropped back to the ground, pain pulsing through every part of my body. My face lay against the hard earth.

Then, a young Togruta with bright orange skin and pale blue eyes knelt beside me. She looked concerned as she pushed back my long black hair and spoke to someone over her shoulder.
I couldn't hear what was being said through my ringing ears.

A black ring edged my vision. I knew I was fading, but I didn't fight it. I welcomed it. If I was unconscious I wouldn't feel the pain. My wish came true. The world blurred and went black as I lost consciousness.
————
I awoke in an oddly shaped room, almost like a cone, with a hanging piece of fabric as the door.
A cloth smeared with purple goop was spread across my chest, which felt infinitely better. I basked in the cooling sensation the goop brought on in my chest.

Fabric fluttered and I turned to find Master Secura standing in the doorway. "Feeling better?" The Twi'lek sat cross legged beside me.

"Yeah." I rubbed the fabric covering my chest in wonder. "What happened?"

She grinned. "You saved Master Skywalker's life. Although, he's too arrogant to admit it."

I chuckled. That still hurt. "I mean after that."

Master Secura nodded. "We crashed, pulled you and Skywalker out of the rubble, and found help."

"Where are we?" I clenched my teeth as I shifted.

"In the Lurmen village." She said as if that explained everything.

I cocked my head. "Lurmen?"

She chuckled. "You'll see. The healer said you've recovered enough to walk." She offered me a hand.

Hesitantly, I took it and let her haul me painfully to my feet. Together we exited the small room. I had to admit, it felt great to walk again.