Reading Guide

I know I keep adding random stuff, but I thought this would be a fun little thing to do.
So, let's get started. Feel free to answer the questions with a comment, but don't feel obligated to. These are just some fun questions I thought of.

1. Who is your favorite clone in the 476th (Lianna's battalion)?

2. Which master was the most enjoyable to read interacting with her? (Sorry, that was phrased weird.)

3. Did you ever ship Lianna and Jarris? (I'm just curious😁)

4. What was your favorite chapter/arc?

5. Which of the Trials was your favorite?

6. Were you expecting Lianna to be a Mandalorian? Or were you surprised?

7. Would you be interested in a story of filler chapters and extra missions that I didn't put into this story?

8. Do you think I represented the characters well/accurately?

9. What was your least favorite chapter/arc?

10. Was Lianna's character developed well?

11. What do you think of the Padawan Squad (Lianna, Jarris, and Ahsoka)? Would you want to see more of them? (If I did a filler story.)

12. Was Jarris' character developed well?
Would you want a story about him?

13. What are your thoughts on Alana and her turn to the dark side? Was it believable? Would you want an explanation?

Well, that's all I've got (at least for now). Sorry if this is annoying. I just thought this would be kind of fun. Let me know what you thought about it.
Thanks of 13k reads. I appreciate it and I'm glad you all enjoyed the story.
-Cheshire