Chapter 2

July 10th,

Camila took a deep breath knowing what day it was, it would change her life again as it did almost 10 years ago, "you sure you want to do this, Mija?" Sinuh asked when they both sat in her car ready to leave, Camila's dad and Sofia were yet to get in.

Camila nodded, "yeah it's just when I left I knew they would break but I had to and I still feel like-"

"like somehow it's your fault that they broke up too?" Sinuh finished Camila nodded, "but it's not it's your contracts and your managements' fault"

"ready to go girls?" Alejandro asked sitting in the driving seat putting on his seatbelt while Sofia sat beside Camila, "yup" Camila said putting on her seatbelt.

By the time the Cabello family reached the destination where it all started, they were going to be meeting in the complex where they first signed their contract together, it sure was déjà vu for everyone.

As the Cabello family entered the building, Sofi took off when she saw the four girls standing there talking to each other, the 15 year old launched her onto Dinah who caught her preventing them from falling, "I missed you too, little Cabello," Dinah laughed hugging the younger one.

The other three girls turned around to find Camila and her parents walking over to them, Normani leaving the three behind ran towards Camila crashing into her for a hug.

Camila laughed wrapping her arms around Normani hugging her best friend back, the last they met up and hung out was 2018 and when she, Normani and Dinah has a sleepover with Ariana, after that it was just a really short meet up or just a few texts exchanged.

"I missed you, Mila," Normani said her voice muffled, "I missed you too, Mani," Camila rubbed her back, the two stayed in that position for a moment before pulling away, they laughed wiping away the tears that had fallen.

Normani took Camila's arm dragging her with her towards the other four girls who were greeting the Cabello family.

Ally quickly made her way towards Camila wrapping her arms around the youngers waist as Camila wrapped hers around her shoulder, "I missed you so much, Mila," Ally said squeezing Camila making her laugh, "I missed you too, mama 5H," Ally grinned at the nickname pulling out of the hug wiping under her eyes when she was pushed aside as Dinah pulled Camila in a hug.

Camila sighed hugging her back, she buried her face in her shoulder holding her tight as Dinah rubbed her back, "I missed you, walz," Dinah whispered, Camila grinned happy that she heard that nickname again, "I missed you too, cheech," Dinah chuckled pulling out of the hug she kissed Camila's temple before moving out of the way so Camila and Lauren could greet each other.

Lauren was the first one to step forward, she didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around Camila's neck one hand going in her hair while the other held her close, Camila had her arms tight around Lauren's lower back with her palms pressing her closer to herself.

Lauren hesitantly started subtly rubbing Camila's scalp the best way to calm her down, "we're okay, Camz," Lauren whispered tightening her hold on Camila, "we'll be okay," Camila nodded too scared to use her voice, these two stayed in each other's arms for way longer than anybody but nobody objected, after all they once were engaged to each other.

__________________________

Everybody hung around the corridor for about half an hour before Simon made his way towards them, everybody greeting him with hi's and hello's as he started telling about the situation.

"Right so Dinah had contacted me a few weeks ago," Simon started, Lauren frowned staring at him, "his accents way too thick," she whispered to Camila who was beside her who nodded, the only time they ever noticed his accent being this thick was when he gave them the news about the contract being in control of a different person than him, what the hell did he do now?