Chapter 12

After Lauren told Camila about her and Keana she raced off to her bunk not stopping to talk to anyone, she completely shut everyone out. "Chanch what's going on?" Dinah asked when she saw Camila walk towards the front, "the tour manager Keana, she and Lauren used to hook up after our break up" Camila explained sighing, "oh boy" Dinah muttered, "and the way Keana acted-"

"Like hell that bitch is getting in between Camren," Normani said standing beside Dinah, "Mani" Ally said sternly Normani shrugged turning to Camila, "what happened to Lauren?"

"She shut us off," Camila said one hand in her hair while the other rested on her hips, " she always does that during hard times," Camila sighed, "hey we'll-"

"Girls, we need to leave," Jerry said, "where's Lauren?" Ally sighed, "inside, don't ask the reason it's still in process"

"Process of what?" Dinah asked, "process of getting in my brain" Ally said, Dinah rolled her eyes, "we'll tell you everything later" Dinah turned to Jerry who nodded walking towards where the parents were, all the four girls walked up the bus in the lounge while Ally went to talk to Lauren.

"Lauren?" Ally asked sitting outside Lauren's bunk, her curtains were drawn so she didn't know if she was asleep or not, "it's Ally" Lauren slowly opened the curtain to reveal her tear-stained face, "why are you crying?" Ally asked wiping her tears, "Camila's gonna hate me" Lauren whimpered, "why would she hate you?"

"Because of the whole Keana thing"

"Lauren that happened years ago, come on everyone knows that you didn't mean it" Ally tried to reason with her, "but Camila-"

"You and her weren't together at that time so you didn't do anything to her," Ally said, "how'd you know I was gonna say that?" Lauren pouted, "I'm the mom," Ally said getting a smile from Lauren which fell when she remembered something, "I don't like your face" Ally stared at Laure, "what are you thinking?"

"What if Keana tells everyone everything?" Lauren asked her eyes showing panic, "shit then - management will find out about Camz and I-they'll force us- I can't break up with her- we just- she-"

"Lauren breathe," Ally said, "you are not going through that pain again neither is Camila I'll make sure of that"

"I can't lose her," Lauren said her eyes filling with tears, "you won't," Ally said moving forward to hug Lauren while her mind went to that unfaithful day.

(Flashback)

The girls were in the office talking with the management, Dinah was pissed, Normani was an inch away from murdering some people, Ally was red with anger while Lauren and Camila were on the verge of crying.

The management was able to get into the heads of the two girls getting them to agree on breaking up with each other, to break off a two-year relationship and six months of being engaged, "we're sorry but that's the only way" Janelle said, the two girls nodded getting up from their seat moving out of the room, "you guys are sick," Normani said storming out of the room Dinah shook her head pulling Ally out with her.

"Mila, Lauren" Normani started, "leave it Mani it's the only way" Camila replied getting in the backseat while Lauren sat in the front seat, Dinah sighed getting in the backseat with Normani while Ally got in the front seat, the whole way back to their hotel was quiet no one knew what to say.

When they reached their hotel all of them sat in Camila's room waiting for the two girls to say something.

"Lauren look at me" Camila finally said kneeling in front of her Lauren looked up from her lap to meet her brown eyes, "my mom bought something for us well our moms they went out during one of our concert's and got it, you weren't in sight so they gave it to me, " Camila pulled out a box from her pocket opening it, they found two identical rings in there, "they said its a promise ring, given to the other at hard times and this is fucking hard times for us, but maybe when this is over we can find our way back? and I know I already gave you a ring when I asked you to marry me but this is something that can maybe hold us together so that we don't just leap over into breakdowns" Camila said holding the rings up, Lauren chuckled at the last part, "even though the management won't leave us alone just maybe we can find our way back"