Chapter 16

The next morning, Keana went to talk to Stephanie instead of taking a flight back home, the girls insisted on going with Keana but Keana was hell-bent on keeping them away from Stephanie, so Keana ended up going with Janelle.

"Well, what now?" Ally asked lying down on the bed, she had told the parents everything while Camila and Lauren slept, though the girls were still scolded about not telling them early, everyone was glad that it was over.

"I don't know we don't have rehearsals today too" Normani replied lying beside Ally hoisting up her leg to keep it on her lower back, Ally groaned but didn't move, "I'm just gonna sleep until we have to go," Dinah said lying near the headboard, "Camren what about you?"

"I think we'll probably go out on a date" Camila glanced at Lauren who nodded in return, "yes, finally we don't have to third wheel" Dinah said dramatically, Camila rolled her eyes pulling Lauren with her towards the exit.

"Where are we gonna go?" Camila asked when they were finally out and had noticed the paps but were thankful that they stayed behind the bushes.

"I don't know" Lauren shrugged, "let's just walk around" she said wrapping her arms around Camila's shoulder while Camila's went to her waist.

"fine by me but the paps are around" Camila said leaning towards Lauren, "I know but I could care less" Lauren replied kissing her cheek.

(Instagram)

liked by dinahjane97, normani, and 10,972,00 others

@laurenjauregui: look who decided to photobomb.

Comments.

@camila_cabello: well that photo turned out to be epic, babe.

@laurenjauregui: won't argue with that, baby.

@user1: I'm loving my existence now.

@user2: Yes! Camren!

@dinahjane97: finally I'm not third wheeling.

@user3: woah woah woah that means whenever you three were out it was their date?! @dinahjane97

@dinahjane97: thought you were the FBI's? @user3

@user3: oh shit I'm dead

@dinahjane97: alright but keep an eye on my insta @user3

@user3: SOMEONE HELP ME! I NEED TO STAY ALIVE!

IRL

"we are killing the internet right now" Lauren laughed scrolling through the comments, Camila smiled staring at Lauren.