Chapter 17

The next morning Lauren and Camila decided to do a live to explain everything.

"And we are live" Lauren leaned back against Camila staring at their reflection smiling, "we'll just wait a few minutes to let everyone join in" Lauren said, Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist, "you wanna tell the story or should I?" Camila asked looking through the comment, "you go" Lauren said staring up at her, Camila looked down smiling she kissed her nose before looking at the camera.

They were in back lounge of the bus while the others were in the living room probably watching the live.

"Hey everyone I'm Camila" Camila started, "and this my sexy girlfriend Lauren Jauregui" Lauren blushed burying her face in Camila's neck, "it's true" Camila laughed holding Lauren.

"Anyways" Camila moved Lauren so that she could see the two of them in the camera, "we met in 2012 during X Factor, I was intimidated by her I mean her voice, her looks and her eyes my god I went" Camila released a breath fanning herself, Lauren laughed shaking her head, "well you looked cute with your chubby cheeks and all"

"Don't remind me of that" Camila groaned leaning down on Lauren's shoulder,"you looked cute" Lauren nudged Camila in a sitting position.

"Um we were friends for like 3 months before we had a fight and I blurted out that I love her and had my first kiss" Camila said, "PS My first kiss was when I was 15 not 18 but we wanted to keep it under wraps for many reasons which will not be disclosed"

"She was a fairly good kisser even though she did not have any practice" Lauren commented, "fantasy's count?"

"Glad to know you fantasized about me"

"You were hot!"

"Were?"

"Now you're smoking hot and drop dead gorgeous"

Lauren chuckled pecking her lips before settling down, "so we went on several dates since then one being the 1975 concert, it was fantastic and we risked our kiss there, babe"

"Yeah well you were scared about the management and all but I wanted a kiss" Lauren reasoned, Camila shrugged playing with Lauren's shirt, "I know that's why I gave you one, anyway we dated for four years, everything was perfect I had the girl of my dreams, an amazing fanbase and not to mention three best friends for life, but then life happened and we had to......break up" Camila visibly tensed so Lauren took Camila's hand that was playing with her shirt and laced her hands with her, giving it a kiss she sat as humanly close as possible to Camila.

"But yeah we had to break up and honestly after that I didn't know what to do with my life anymore I just lost my moon, my girl, my love, what was I supposed to do? But we still were friends during the tour and all but not so much interaction because well I wouldn't have been able to have a normal conversation with her without kissing her or holding her."

Camila released a breath, "then I was manipulated by a person who themselves were being used and manipulated so I don't blame them but I was manipulated into leaving and the worst thing I ever did," Camila's eyes were glossy, "but I'm thankful for the girls for letting me come back and for Lauren to trust us enough to give us a chance," Camila looked down at Lauren who was staring up at her, "I'll always give you a chance, baby, I'll always come back to you, no matter the circumstance or the outcome," Lauren leaned up capturing Camila's lips in a soft kiss, she pulled back wiping her tears, "and for the girls they're too fond of you to let you go" Camila chuckled nodding.

"Time to clear everything," Lauren said sitting straight, "alright what are we going to clear?" Lauren looked back at Camila, "all the theories and all" Lauren nodded her eyes falling to Camila's lips before she turned around, "the Brazil one?" She asked, Camila nodded against her shoulder, "okay so that hickey, that was from the girl right behind me," Camila leaned forward reading the comments of 'I knew it' flying through the feed, "and we need Dinah to repost that photo photo" Camila said, "which one?"

"The bunk one," Lauren nodded, "okay I think we'll stop with these because I have an idea," Camila frowned, "which I will not tell," Camila whined making Lauren chuckle, "stop being a baby it includes you to," Camila smiled hugging Lauren tight.

"CHANCH GET IN THE LIVING ROOM" Dinah's voice was heard, "why?!" Camila asked turning her head, "JUST GET YOUR ASS HERE!" Camila rolled her eyes unwrapping her hands from Laurnes waist she got up muttering something under her breath.

Lauren smiled turning to the camera, "let's do some questions,"she said scrolling through the feed, "will I do a collab with Camila? Hell yes,"

She was doing these question for about 10 minutes when Camila came in running jumping on the couch she tackled Lauren in a hug, "camz what are you doing?" Lauren laughed, "guess what?" Camila supported herself on top of Lauren, "what?" Lauren asked holding Camila's shoulder, "we are nominated for the hottest couple of the year," Camila smiled, Lauren grinned pulling Camila down to her lips.

"I think this'll be it for now see you soon," Camila ended the live switching off the phone she got back on top of Lauren, "I think we need a celebration," Camila smirked leaning towards her neck, "I'm down for it" Lauren said tugging Camila's shirt over her head.

_______________________

The girls were currently at a gas station, the driver was filling the gas in the bus while Ally and Normani were getting snack.

"Hey Ally," Normani walked towards Ally dumping whatever she had in her hand in the cart, "yeah?" Ally asked turning to Normani.

"What do you think about the fact that Camila and Lauren are out I mean I'm happy for them but it just proved that the management played a huge role and Camila's scared to let things out in public" Normani said leaning against the cart.

Ally hummed, "I mean I'm super happy for them but you're right we just confirmed that the management had a huge role in everything falling apart but we need to keep them safe they will get love but the hate won't stop and with the management involved it's about to go down,"

Normani nodded staring into deep space, "mani they'll be fine," Ally linked her arms with Normani pulluing her and the cart with her, "but if we don't get the food to them sooner there's gonna be a big rollercoaster ready for us," Normani laughed pushing the cart towards the billing counter.

"If they don't get here any sooner I'll be ready with a rollercoaster for them," Camila whined leaning against the bus, Lauren and Dinah rolled their eyes, "speak of the devil I'll go help them," Dinah walked towards the other two who were dragging the snack bags with them.

"What're you smiling at?" Camila asked raising her brows at Lauren who just shook her head moving forward hugging Camila resting her head on her shoulder,  Camila wrapped her arms around her back pulling her close kissing her head she sighed, this felt good being able to hug her in public, kiss her in public, everything was going great for them.

"You two are the cutest," Normani smiled at the two keeping the bags on the stairs of the bus, Camila grinned at Normani but didn't say anything just held Lauren close.

This book is all over the place. *sigh*
And 500+ reads! That's so awesome guys thank you for this crappy book.
Anyway enjoy.
xoxo.