Chapter 9

It was pretty early. Dinah, Normani, and Ally were still asleep but Lauren and Camila were far from sleepy they lay in their bed facing the curtain wishing that there was no curtain in between them. When they thought that it'd be easy being around each other after their breakup, even if it wasn't their fault in the breakup, they still never did move on from each other, and seeing each other resurfaced feelings that were buried deep inside.

Lauren sighed getting out of her bunk heading towards the kitchen to get some water, she stood in the kitchen for a few minutes collecting herself before turning to her bag and taking out Camila's jacket that she brought with her nobody had seen her wear that since she only ever did was in her bunk, she slipped it on before walking towards the bunk area hoping to not bump in Camila knowing very well she was awake from the little reading light on in her bunk.

Camila was getting out of her bunk when she saw Lauren walk in wearing her jacket and a bottle of water in her hand, her legs were showing since her shorts were ridden up and her hair was messy from the sleep, she shamelessly checked Lauren out and considering the fact that she was stalking Lauren's Instagram didn't help much either with what she was feeling.

Lauren was staring at Camila who was wearing booty shorts and a tank top and her abs were showing which was Lauren's weak point, she cleared her throat keeping the bottle beside her bunk before standing up only to be pinned to the wall beside her bunk. Not quite the outcome she was hoping for but she wasn't complaining...mentally and desirably.

"Camila?" Lauren said looking at Camila who was staring at her lips, her neck then the exposed part of her chest, "what-" Camila smashed her lips onto Lauren's shutting her up immediately, Lauren groaned kissing her back.

Camila slipped her hand to Lauren's or her jacket zipping the chain down before tracing Lauren's abs with the back of her fingers making Lauren's breath hitch, Camila moved from Lauren's lips to her cheek to her jaw than to her neck where she gave her open-mouthed kisses, Lauren leaned her head back to give Camila more access.

Lauren moaned when Camila reached her pulse point, Camila pulled Lauren away from the wall before pushing her backward not taking her lips away from her neck, she opened the door to the lounge and pushed Lauren in while also closing the door.

Camila pushed Lauren on the couch before straddling her lap, "Camila what are we doing?" Lauren panted looking up at her gripping her waist while she gripped her shoulder, "I don't know and I'm too turned on to care" Camila slammed her lips back on her before pushing her in a laying position.

____________

"who the hell keeps a water bottle in the middle of the area?!" Dinah yelled when she stepped on the bottle while getting out of her bunk, "that would be my fault!" Lauren yelled from the lounge, Dinah rolled her eyes walking in the lounge to find Camila and Lauren in the room with a weird look on their face, Dinah frowned but sat beside Lauren making sure to keep all of her weight on top of her, Lauren groaned under her weight for two reasons only known to the smirking girl sitting apart from her.

"What were you two doing up?" Dinah asked, "um talking" Camila smirked, "finally" Dinah muttered, "how long have you been awake?"

"um, 2 hours?" Lauren said unsure, "we lost track of time" she replied shifting under Dinah, "will you get off?" Dinah shook her head raising her leg and keeping them on Camila's lap making her groan while Lauren smirked, Camila just glared at her.

____________

All the girls were currently just roaming around the streets aimlessly, they had few hours before soundcheck and decided to just walk instead of sitting in the dressing room.

"Guys I'm going live," Dinah announced while they were walking in an nearby cafe, Dinah took out her phone going live, "How you doin'?" Dinah said looking at the camera, "I understood that reference!" Camila jumped behind Dinah before going back to her phone, "ignore her" Dinah said playfully rolling her eyes, "we have a few hours left before soundcheck so here we are roaming around doing absolutely nothing," Dinah moved the camera to every girl before sitting down, "by that time bring up some questions."

"Lauser I'm gonna ask this to you," Dinah said sitting beside Lauren, who kept her phone down and waved at the camera, "if you can choose one song to listen to for the rest of your life what would be and why?"

"uh probably No Way" Lauren said, "why?" Dinah asked, "I like the way the lyrics portray feelings and it has a great vibe to it," Lauren said, "nice," Dinah said standing up before moving towards Ally, "what's your greatest fear?"

"I'm everyone's greatest fear" Ally said in her short witch voice winking at the camera, "true," Dinah said pushing her back with her hands, "see how she treats me" Ally said said looking at the camera pouting, "right now I'm the host so shush" Dinah moved towards Normani, "Mani, if you could change one thing what would it be?"

"You" Nomarni smirked, Dinah gasped, "bish what?" Dinah hit her with the plastic spoons before moving towards Camila, "Chancho" Dinah sang sitting beside her, "what is your regret?"

"what?" Camila asked, "everyone regret's something" Dinah shook her head, "what is your regret?" she asked again, Camila sighed, "I had to do something years ago but didn't and now I'm regretting not doing it" Camila glanced at Lauren who was looking back at her, "and I don't think I'll get the chance again" she said, "and what was that?"

Camila stared at Lauren to find the older Cuban looking back at her as if she read her mind and knows what she's about to say, Camila found no fear on her face or a warning sign for her to stop all that was written was confidence, at this moment Lauren didn't care if Camila told the world about their relationship or the fact that they hooked up on the tour bus, she was way past the phase of being afraid of the management and what the fans thought but Camila had different plans, she gave her a subtle wink enough to make Lauren go crazy.

Camila smirked, "coloring your face" Camila smeered some cream on Dinah's face, Dinah gasped, "you're dead," Dinah warned, "I'll get you back at the concert" Dinah wiped off the cream, "stop laughing," she threw the napking towards Ally and Normani.

Camila locked her eyes with Lauren who was not laughing at the bickering going on in front of her on Instagram live, Lauren got up avoiding the camera she moved towards Camila and pulled her with her towards the alleyway at the back, she pinned Camila to the wall getting a groan from her, Camila moved her hands to hold Lauren's shoulder only for it to be pinned above her head.

"I saw the look you gave me while saying that," Lauren said leaning towards her ear taking her earlobe between her teeth, "you did, didn't you?" Camila said holding in a moan, "stop playing with me, Cabello" Lauren growled, "I'm not playing with you" Camila said, "I have no reason to"

"You're gonna mess me up, Karla" Lauren said looking into her eyes, "a little mess never hurt anyone," Camila said biting her lips, Lauren leaned in taking her bottom lips in between hers, Camila kissed her back her hands still pinned above her head, Lauren moved away from her lips, making Camila groan chasing her lips, "two can play this game," Lauren said winking at her before moving back inside the cafe.

Camila panted staring at the spot Lauren stood, she ran her hands through her hair before chuckling, "god I'm screwed" she muttered before walking inside to join the others not missing the smirk Lauren gave her.

Enjoy.

XOXO