Chapter 15

The girls changed into their normal clothes before walking towards the room in which Keana and Stephanie were.

"What the hell?" Janelle muttered, there was yelling coming from inside, Janelle moved fast opening the door moving in.

All of them ran in to find a bloody nosed Keana and a panting Stephanie in there, "what the hell happened to you?" Lauren walked up to Keana with a cloth, "long story" Keana took the cloth from Lauren keeping it on her nose, "we don't care" Dinah said, "later" Keana said sitting on the chair holding her head.

"What the actual hell?" Janelle said glaring at Stephanie, "she's your sister" Stephanie shrugged, "she's not my sister after she took it from me"

"took what?" Normani asked, Keana threw a bottle towards Normani, "what's this?" she asked reading the name, "her asshole of a boyfriend created it, that was supposed to make her high but all it did was hallucinate her" Keana explained, "wouldn't we know?" Camila asked.

Keana shook her head, "everything she's done has been under hallucination so I think now is the time you ask her your questions before she passes out"

"Why'd you manipulate me?" Janelle asked, "because that would've broken up the group"

"Why did you want the group broken?" Ally asked.

"Because I was told to"

"by who?"

"Her" Stephanie pointed behind her.

Lauren frowned, "there's no one there"

"unless that's another one of her hallucinations," Keana said leaning against the back of the chair.

"why'd you listen to her?" Camila asked.

"Because she's my best friend and she doesn't like Fifth Harmony"

"does that-"

"Yup the reason she became the tour manager was to break you guys up again" Keana finished standing up, "by getting Camila to sleep with her"

"What?!" Lauren lunged forward only to be pulled back by Camila, "you do not touch her or even think of her, you stay away from her!" Lauren yelled at Stephanie, "Hey babe calm down" Camila said grabbing Lauren's shoulder, "look at me" Camila held Lauren's face in her hands preventing her from looking at anyone but her, "I'm okay she didn't do anything and nothing will break us, okay? We're all okay" Camila said holding her cheek Lauren nodded but didn't move away from Camila instead she leaned in close to her.

"You think-" Stephanie shook her head to stay awake, "you think- that-that- you-you" Stephanie didn't complete her sentence collapsing on the ground, "she passed out," Keana said, "there's a family doctor who treated her before he'll be here in a few" Keana sat back down on the chair.

"how'd you find out?" Dinah asked turning to Janelle, "well..."

(Flashback)

Janelle walked away from the girls taking out her buzzing phone from her pocket she picked up when Simon's name popped up.

"Hi Simon"

"Janelle I want you to go towards the entry there's a girl outside who's waiting to meet you"

"Why?"

"Because you have been manipulated, Janelle"

"What?"

"Yes and tell me something are Camila and Lauren together?"

"Yes, but we are trying to keep everything off of-"