Chapter 21

The five of the girls were in the living room of the bus while the camera man was getting the camera ready for the takeover.

Camila was kind of sprawled up on everyone by the fact that she was laying her plaster on the girls lap while she leaned against Lauren, "I'm hungry," Camila whined raising her hands behind her brushing it on Lauren's face awkwardly, "so are we-"

"Shit! Her medications," Lauren ran out towards the bunks to get Camila's medicines, "that's one way of starting a takeover," Dinah commented winking at the camera, Camila was still confused on why Lauren had ran in.

_________________

"Mani no!" The four girls yelled stopping Normani from dropping the toilet paper in the toilet, "why? I just wanna see what'll happen,"

"No!"

"Geez so much hate here," she slumped down beside Dinah with a pout, "well that's better than walking around covered in piss," Camila commented, Normani huffed but nodded, "anyway," the camera turned to Ally sitting beside Lauren, she talked about the tour and everything with interruptions from Dinah and Normani, Lauren sat beside her munching on some cookies giving out facial expressions here and there.

"Lauren," Camila whispered, "what?" Lauren whispered back, "come here," Lauren leaned towards her, Camila pulled her beside her, "I want my cuddle buddy," Lauren laughed draping her arm over stomach, "you're a dork," Camila shrugged, playing with Lauren's hoodie.

__________________

The girls were currently in the rehearsing area, figuring out the steps and all and if it was needed to do some specific steps or not.

"Alright now that we've established our steps you girls need to see if Camila can hit them high notes or not," Sean said, the girls nodded sitting in a circle on the ground.

"What do we start with?" Ally asked,  "opening song," Lauren said, "she sings high key in the chorus," the others nodded starting the intro.

They practiced for about two hours and so far Camila didn't have any problems with the high notes or any kind of chest pains, "well looks like we're all set," Dinah said falling backwards, "I'm tired," she whined, Normani rolled her eyes laying down on Ally's lap keeping her feet on Dinah's thighs, Camila laid down on Lauren's lap her plaster supported by a pillow, Lauren supported herself with her hand while one hand ran through Camila's hair.

"Kaki!" Sofia yelled running in the rehearsal area, Camila sat up quickly hugging the girl running towards her, "easy, fella," she laughed, Camila was brought in a group hug by all the siblings, "guys careful with her ribs," Ally warned.

"Are you okay?" Sinuhe knelt in front of Camila when the siblings let go of, Camila nodded, "it's not that bad," Sinuhe smiled hugging her daughter rubbing her back, the moms too gave Camila a hug before settling down on the ground with the kids, Sofia was cuddled in Camila's side not moving away.

"Girls you need to get ready for the show," Janelle said, "we have an hour left,"

Camila stood up with the help of Dinah and walked towards the dressing room with the others to start getting dressed.

Camila was the first one ready, she needed to rest a little too considering her concussion wasn't gone yet, after her the others got ready and they had 30 minutes to spare for the first time before show.

(Instagram)

Liked by dinahjane97, selenagomez and 3,647,000 others

@camila_cabello: nothing new just some before show talks.

Comments.
@user1: the cutest shit I've ever seen.
@user2: ^ amen.
@user3: my heart.
@dinahjane97: hurry your asses up or we'll start without you.
@allybrooke: DINAH!!!

Yeah I didn't really have an idea on how to end it so I tried.
Books about to end 🥺.
I seriously have no idea on how you guys are understanding my story it's all over the place. *sigh*
But thank you for reading it and voting I couldn't have asked for more.
And I got another idea for another book, camren of course so I'll be working on it and probably publish it but I'll have the whole story written first and then publish it so it's not all over the place like this one.
Also I need ideas for my one shot too.
Enjoy.
Love ya.
xoxo.