Chapter 6

"Girls! I got good news!" Ally exclaimed excitedly running into the studio, they were currently in Lauren's studio working on the new album while also doing a cover of some songs on youtube for the fans and for old times sakes, "guess who's our choreographer?" Ally asked siting beside Dinah who was busy on her phone, "who is it, smallz?"

"and I swear to god if it's not Sean-"

"good for you Mila it is me," Sean said stepping in the studio, "SEAN!" the others yelled running towards him and jumping on him, he laughed at the girls' excitement but nonetheless hugged them back.

"You guys look a lot happier than the last time I saw you" he commented sitting on a couch, "yeah well we were kinda broken by the disbanding so it took a toll on our judgment of things hence us diving more and more into work to distract us from thinking of stuff," Normani said, "but?" Sean asked, "but now we're back and we'll crash the charts!" Dinah exclaimed, "although chancho here has been doing that for 4 years," Dinah pointed her phone in Camila's face, "guys" Camila whined, "I told you without fifth harmony there is no me so stop with this already"

"we're still proud, Mila" Ally said reaching over and hugging her, "get in here mani and lauser" Dinah pulled the two in, "we have been hugging a lot since we came back," Normani said buried under Lauren and Dinah, "shut up and enjoy it while it lasts," Dinah said, "what is that supposed to mean?" Normani questioned somehow managing to turn her head and look at her, "I'm not giving anyone hugs ones we're on tour y'all will smell," Dinah said, "so would you, Dinah!" Ally stated, "now Lauren get up."

"Like hell, I am," Lauren said adding more weight by going limp on them, "Lauren!" all the four yelled while she didn't budge.

"I'm gonna get so many views" Sean laughed evilly looking at the camera which was recording the girls fighting or more like struggling to get up, "SEAN GET HER UP!" Camila yelled from the bottom of the hug, "Mila I got a great video recording going on so...no."

"SEAN!"

______________________________________

The girls decided to crash at Lauren's while Sean left for his hotel, everyone had their own room at Lauren's place so it wasn't that hard to choose where to sleep. They had a lot of sleepovers at either Lauren's or Camila's penthouse whenever they were in Miami altogether.

It was after dinner that the girls were in their rooms getting ready to sleep knowing too well that at the end of the night they'll all end up in someone's room having a movie marathon. It was a routine for them to stay up if the next day was free and it wasn't Ally would get them to bed either forcefully or by blackmailing them, fun times.

Camila sighed laying down on the bed feeling the familiar comfort of the bed again, she used to sleep in this room back in 2016 after the break up, when the five of them had sleepovers, she rolled on her back staring at the ceiling thinking over whatever she was supposed to do and didn't do, she sat up when she got bored and started to walk around the room looking at all the things she missed when her eyes caught something at the corner of the closet, she walked in the closet and saw her jacket from the X-Factor days that she thought she lost. Or maybe she forgot it here who knows.

The jacket smelled of Lauren which indicated the fact she had worn it recently, guilt-filled Camila as she sat down on the bed with the jacket in her hand, she smiled remembering the first time she had seen Lauren in it.

(Flashback)

It was after the performance of 'Stronger' that the girls decided to out and get some ice-cream and to cheer up Ally a bit.

Camila was walking around the hotel room with a not-so-pleased Dinah standing at the door, "what's going on, Mila?" Dinah finally asked, "I can't find my jacket" Camila replied going through her suitcase again, "and you need it for?" Dinah asked kneeling beside her, "Lauren thinks it's cute" Camila replied focused on finding it, "god you are so whipped" Dina rolled her eyes before Camila could say anything, Lauren walked in wearing Camila's jacket, Camila's breath hitched as she saw Lauren in it, it fit her perfectly.

"Guys no time for chit chat come on" Lauren walked up to them and pulled them by their arms out the door, "guess you found your jacket" Dinah whispered in Camila's ears before walking towards Ally.

"What were you looking for?" Lauren asked as they joined the other three girls, "I saw all your clothes around you on the floor"

"nothing it doesn't matter" Camila smiled at her before linking arms with Normani and Lauren and walking out of the hotel.

"I remember the look on your face when you couldn't find back in the X-Factor day," Dinah said leaning against the doorframe looking at Camila, "you were so worried," Camila chuckled, "I was a teenage girl, and this was my favourite jacket," Camila defended herself.

"in love with Lauser," Dinah muttered under her breath walking towards Camila sitting beside her on the bed, "what was that?" Camila asked turning to her, "nothing" Dinah replied she took the jacket out of her hands into her own.

"she wore it recently didn't she?" Dinah said looking up at Camila who nodded looking down at her hands, "and you feel guilty" Dinah replied for Camila getting a nod in return.

Dinah sighed she kept the jacket on a chair before taking Camila's hands in hers, "it's not your fault nor is it Lauren's it was a long time ago and the two were young and didn't know what to do so you did what you was the best which was the worst idea and you listened to the management and you've moved on so you don't need to-"

"I haven't moved on" Camila muttered, "what?" Dinah said in disbelief, "chancho but you said-"

"I haven't moved on and I don't think I can move on it's not in my veins" Camila replied, "but it's clear that she has so let's not talk about it" Camila moved up from her spot and walked out of the door only to collied with Lauren who was walking in the room, Camila muttered a little sorry before walking towards the balcony.

"what's up with her?" Lauren asked stepping in the room, Dinah shrugged, "I don't know" she lied standing up from her place, "so what's up?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah everyone's crashing in mani's room so I came to call you and Camila" Lauren explained, "how'd you know I was here?"

"I went to your room first and didn't see you there," Lauren said shifting on her feet, "but my room is the farthest Mila's is-" Dinah caught herself, "oh," she said looking at Lauren who was looking at the ground.

"You guys seriously need to talk," Dinah said, "now's not the time," Lauren said, "then when is it Lauren?" Dinah asked, "I don't know but right now I'll focus on rebuilding our friendship," Lauren said, "now come on" she walked out of the room.

"I'm going to kill Camren for real this time" Dinah groaned following Lauren towards Normani's room while Ally went to get Camila.

Enjoy.
XOXO