Chapter 18

"Man I'm tired," Dinah yawned stepping down the bus moving to the side to let the others get down, "everyone is," Ally replied getting down standing beside Dinah waiting for the other three to get down, once they were down all five of them headed towards venue with their bags while talking to the camera for the takeover.

"Camz," Lauren said, "I got a text from my dad saying that our moms will be the one going back instead of our dads,"

Camila frowned, stumbling because Dinah decided to stop in the middle, "why is everything okay?" She asked holding Lauren's forearm, "yeah he said that the kids wanted the moms to go," Lauren scoffed," and my siblings are literal adults."

Camila chuckled leaning in pecking her lips, "well you are an adult but you still are a child at heart so they took after you," Camila said leaning down kissing her neck, "come on we got a lot of practice to do" she pulled Lauren with her finally the both of them interacted with the camera.

______________________________

The girls were checking out the stage while rehearsing their songs as well, "that is a weird looking pipe," Camila commented pointing towards a pipe near the edge of the stage, it looked old and rusted and probably weak too.

"Yeah what's it for?" Dinah stood behind Camila trying to figure out what it was for, she went forward and touched it flinching at the coldness, "probably the for the AC's," she stood back, "maybe when we're too sweaty just stand near it and you get cold," Dinah said wiggling her eyebrows at Camila, "okay miss sweaty let's go" Camila pulled Dinah towards the middle of the stage where the other girls were.

"Alright ladies we'll go through the choreography once more before done please take your places," Sean called out from the front of the stage, the girls nodded taking their places.

___________________________

"Awesome that looks perfect," Sean called out when the song ended, "you can take rest now," the girls sighed collapsing on the stage, "that was exhausting," Ally sighed turning on her back, "I'm literally so tired that I might fall asleep during the show,"

"No one will wake you up," Dinah sat up looking over to Ally, "we'll have to sing without you then," Ally rolled her eyes throwing her towel at Dinah who quickly ducked at it landed on Normani's face, who gasped throwing the towel at Dinah and hence starting a towel war between the three.

Camila chuckled sitting up she sat there laughing at the three failing to notice Lauren crawling towards her.

She jumped when Lauren straddled her lap, she wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist looking up at her,"you scared me," Camila said pulling Lauren as close as she could, "well you were too engrossed in the fight happening behind us and I was too far away from you," Lauren said wrapping her arms her neck, Camila buried her face in Lauren's neck sighing, "yeah you were too far away," Camila said kissing her neck.

They stayed like that for awhile just sitting there in each others arms, the background noise not known to the two as they sat their feeling each other's presence.

Camila sighed picking her hand from Lauren's hips to her back pulling her closer to her so that no space was left between them, "I love you," she said barely above a whisper her eyes closed as she rested her head on her chest.

"I love you too," Lauren said cradling Camila's head running her hand through her hair while the other hand was loosely wrapped around her neck.

Lauren opened her eyes to find Janelle yelling at someone across the stage, "someone's about to get fired," She said, Camila lifted her head turning back to look at Janelle, "no it's probably just a fight,"