Chapter 13

The next morning the bus stopped at a cafe so everyone could get breakfast and freshen up, "you doing good Lauser?" Dinah asked stepping down from the bus.

After Camila and Lauren talked, Lauren had sat with the girls for about an hour before heading off to bed, not talking much but still talked about she felt and thought only for her to get a poly beat down and Normani sitting on her for the hour.

"Yeah, I'm good" Lauren smiled at her, "but I'm hungry" she whined, "everyone is but wait for the parents," Ally said checking her phone, "why can't we-"

"Hi everyone," a high-pitched voice said Lauren winced turning around to find the owner of the voice, "Keana" Lauren sighed rolling her eyes she scooted away from her towards a pissed Camila, "there was a time when you didn't do that" Keana smirked at Lauren while also winking at Camila, Dinah gagged behind Normani's back while Ally was jumping on her feet waiting for the parents.

"Yeah well that times over now," Lauren said clenching her jaw, "so? everything happens in a circle" Keana said, even though she was talking to Lauren she kept eyeing Camila, Lauren clenched her jaw so tight that Ally had to tap Lauren's shoulder for her to relax it a bit, "first off keep your eyes off of Camila, second off I broke that circle four years ago, third off she's mine" Lauren said holding Camila from behind while Camila smirked at the woman lacing her fingers with Lauren's.

"I sure missed that" Dinah commented loud enough for Keana to hear, "same here," Ally and Normani said, Keana narrowed her eyes at the three, "stay out of this" She growled at them, "talk to me like that and you'll get a poly beat down so bad we'll have to search for a tour manager" Dinah crossed her arms around her chest.

"Yeah who gave you the classification for the manager again?" Normani asked stepping a little closer making Keana step back, "I'm not just a pretty face sweetheart" Camila and Lauren snickered not caring to hide it from anyone Keana's face turned red while the others smirked, "I'd doubt that" Camila whispered, "me too" Lauren said leaning closer to her ear making sure to make it visible for a very red Keana standing in front of them.

"something else we can help with?" Ally asked putting on her sarcastic innocent face, "you guys need to be at an event as individual artists and group" Keana said her face still red, "now wasn't that easy?" Ally asked giving the blonde the fakest smile recorded in history, Keana huffed walking away.

"Man I wished I had gotten that on camera," Dinah said turning to the other four, "I think-"

"We are not throwing eggs at their bus," the four said together, Dinah huffed turning to find her mom holding up her phone camera, "you got that on camera!" Dinah jumped running towards her mom, "yeah and she 'bout to get a poly beat down from mama J,"

"and we're throwing eggs," Patricia said, "what?!" the other four girls yelled, "no!"

"Mijas no," Sinuh said holding up her finger to shut them up, "mijas?" Camila frowned at her mother.

"we are throwing eggs," Clara said, "yes we are," Andrea said, the four girls stood their with their mouth hung open looking at their mom's.

"You four out of the group," Dinah said pointing at the four shocked girls, "you five in" Dinah turned to the moms, "gladly" the moms replied walking away with Dinah.

"Please tell me they weren't serious" Ally turned to her dad, "oh they were sweetheart," Jerry said walking in with the dads.

"Remind us that we're the kids right?" Sofia asked looking at the four girls, "we will let you know when we know" Lauren replied still shocked, "we know we know we know" Taylor sang walking away with the others, "yup that's our family" Normani said, "now can we go I'm hungry"