Chapter 19

The four girls ran inside the hospital towards the waiting room where Alejandro was, "Is she okay?" Lauren asked running to him holding his forearm to steady herself.

Alejandro held her still, "first take a breath you're shaking, Lauren," he sat her down on the chair sitting beside her, the other three stood in front of them jumping on their heel, "she has a few bruised ribs, a fractured ankle, and a concussion but she'll be fine," the four sighed a breath of relief, as long as she'll be okay they were fine.

"When can we see her?" Ally asked, "the nurse will come and get us,"

"Do the others know?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah, your fathers stayed behind because they didn't want to crowd the hospital and the mothers and kids know as well,"

"How'd they take it?" Normani asked, "well they were hell-bent on coming here but we'll be going back to Miami in two days so it'll be a waste of time coming here for a day," Alejandro sighed, "I knew that pipe was not working," Lauren rubbed his back keeping quiet her mind was a mess right now.

"We'll look into it don't worry," Normani assured, "I'll go get something to eat none of us has had anything in a long time,"

"I'll come with," Dinah said, "will walz get something to eat, or do we bring something?"

"She had a juice bottle but bring her a sandwich or something," Alejandro replied, Dinah, nodded pulling Normani out with her.

"Camila Cabello?" A nurse asked stepping inside the waiting room the three stood up walking to her, "she's ready," the nurse-led the three towards Camila's room.

Ally chuckled, "room no. 143," she read, "only the 2 is remaining," Lauren chuckled moving in behind Alejandro.

"Papi!" Camila exclaimed when she saw her dad walk in, "oh FYI she's on heavy anesthesia because of the pain in her ankle so..." the nurse trailed off, "we'll handle her," Ally nodded at the nurse.

"Hey Karla," Alejandro sat on the side stool, "that's my name," Camila nodded.

"Ally why are you recording?" Lauren asked when Ally started recording, "what? I need it to show it to your kids," Lauren laughed softly shaking her head at the older girl.

"Hi Camila," Lauren said from the foot of Camila's bed, "Hi you're really pretty," Camila said, Lauren chuckled sitting by her bed, "why thank you I can say the same about you," Camila smiled cheekily at her, "Hi Mila," Ally said, Camila turned her head towards Ally, "oh Hi you're short," Camila waved at the camera, Ally sighed, "yeah I get that a lot," Lauren snorted but tried to cover it up as a cough getting a glare from Ally.

"How you doin', walz?" Dinah stepped in the room with the snacks while Normani held the drinks, "DJ!" Camila exclaimed, "you brought food!"

"Okay keep your voice down," Alejandro said, "down, down, down," Camila sang, Normani frowned, "is she okay?"

"Oh yeah just high on anesthesia," Lauren replied rubbing Camila's leg, "her cast is white yes," Dinah said taking out a sharpie, "why do you have a sharpie with you?" Normani asked, "well I knew she'll get a cast and I wanna doodle,"

"No!" Camila yelled, "Lauren doodles better than you," Lauren grinned at Dinah, "fine but I'll sign your cast," Dinah moved forward signing it she handed the sharpie to Normani moving towards Ally she took her phone so Ally could go sign her cast.

Normani handed the sharpie to Ally who after signing handed it to Alejandro, who signed it giving it to Lauren, "I'll doodle later," she said, Alejandro nodded giving the sharpie to Dinah.