Chapter 10

The intro to squeeze started to play and the five walked up the stage for soundcheck, "squeeze the person next to you" Dinah said into the mic, "while I squeeze these girls" Dinah pulled the four in a hug while Normani sang her part.

After performing the song all of them sat on the stools, "how's it going, guys?" Camila asked sitting beside Dinah, the crowd screamed, "I think it's going pretty good, camz" Lauren used her nickname and the crowd grew ten times louder and Camila to go haywire it's been long since Lauren used the nickname publicly, "we sure missed this" Normani said, "and the fans missed this just as much as we did, right?!" Dinah asked pointing her mic towards the crowd as if to tell them to reply.

The girls talked with the crowd sang two more songs from the reflection album and better together EP and the fifth harmony self titled album to which Camila jammed out like crazy, "who's ready for today's show?" Lauren asked making the scream in response, "Dinah what about your comeback?!" Someone from the crowd yelled, Ally laughed, "thanks for reminding her," she said into the mic waving at the fan, she thought the two had forgotten about it and honestly she needed a bit of pranks on the tour, with them being back, they a lot of stuff going on keeping them busy the whole day and them being out like the dead at night leaving no space for fun like pranks.

"Oh it's in motion don't worry" Dinah said mischievously giving Camila a side look who hid behind Normani and Lauren.

Camila smirked, she was going to make Lauren go crazy by re-creating a thing she did. Taking her hand off of Lauren's shoulder sliding it down and making sure to caress her back for a few seconds, she could feel the Lauren shudder and goosebumps make its way over her body she slowly made her way south ghosting her hand right above Lauren's butt, she feel Lauren's every breath, every shuddering breath she took knowing what Camila was doing, but Camila showed no mercy giving her but a hard playful squeeze.

Lauren's smile wavered a bit, she bit her lip her hands going behind her back, to stop Camila from doing anything, she held Camila's hands in her as she shifted in her feet a bit, turning to look at the smirking girl being her momentarily.

"Dinah, Dinah," Camila said into the mic, as if she wasn't just making Lauren go crazy "would it be painful?" Camila asked, her hand clinging to Normani's neck a little tighter just to annoy her, she knew how much Normani hated being annoyed.

"Mila my neck," Normani said holding Camila's hand to keep it from going tighter, the crowd laughed, "I don't care if I'm going down so are you," Camila declared nodding, "why me?!" Normani exclaimed.

"Because..." Camila started to brainstorm for a reason, "oh! Because we're Normila" Normani rolled her eyes, "that's not a good reason" Normani stated playful annoyance present in her voice , "yes it is Mani" Lauren smirked looking at Normani, "bish what?"

Lauren shrugged, leaving Camila's hand she laced her fingers with her slowly this would definitely make her go crazy. And it did, she dumbfoundly stared at their conjoined hands.

"Alright," Ally interrupted once the bicker was going nowhere and they were getting late to get ready, "I believe we have a show to do?" She asked turning to the four of her bandmates, "yeah, and a comeback," Dinah blew a kiss to Camila before walking off, Lauren and Ally waved at the crowd while Normani and Camila bickered the whole way back.

__________________

"Ten minutes girls," a crew member said, all of the girls moved around in a rush to get ready and get everything done.

"10 years and still not organized," Sofia said looking at the girls rush around, the siblings present there snickered behind her, "shh girl" Dinah threw a towel towards her only for her to dodge it.