Chapter 11

"Girls, you need to look at the articles now," Michael said when he saw the five girls walk in the breakfast table, "why what's going on?" Lauren asked sitting beside him pulling Camila with her.
"This," Michael handed his phone to Lauren while Camila read with her, and the other three read on Ally's phone.

"Shit," Lauren cursed, "stop," Camila hit her with the table cloth," what do we do?" She asked turning to the others, "give us time Mila we barely made sense of this" Ally said reading the article again and again.

(Article)

The newly reunited group was seen having a verbal fight with their manager backstage after their concert, though the words were not clear we could make out the words that were recorded by a fan.

The 23-year-old singer, Camila Cabello was yelling at the manager telling her to stop or shut up we're not sure, followed by the 27-year-old singer Ally Brooke yelling at the manager.

The other three singers of the group were visibly tensed and angry, though the words they said were unclearly it clearly looked like a huge fight.

Taking in consideration of the fact that there have been rumours that the management had a huge part in breaking the group in 2018 we are unclear of the fact that if the fight would lead to their hiatus again or not.

The singers and manager are yet to comment on this situation but stay tuned for more details.

IRL

"How was it recorded?" Dinah asked, "a fan slipped past the security to meet you guys but ended up recording the fight," Clara explained, "what are we going to do for real guys because the rumour of them being the reason is true but we can't let that get out," Camila said looking over to everyone, " what do you mean we can't let that get out? They were the reason kaki you can't lie," Sofia said from the end of the table, "she's right," Dinah agreed , "Cheech-"

"don't cheech me" Dinah intervened, "they broke us up hell they broke you two up and you think that we'll let them get away with it?-"

"hell to the no" Normani finished, "we are telling them what's needed, we won't let out anything personal but we can't keep it under wraps forever"

"We have to!" Camila argued back, she was honestly scared of what the world will think of her, or the reasons that they had to break up upon, "what are you scared of, Camila?" Lauren asked turning to her, "I-" Camila sighed bowing down her head, this wasn't supposed to happen, "come on" Lauren got out pulling Camila out leading them towards an empty hallway.

"what's going on, baby?" Lauren asked turning to her, Camila sighed leaning against the wall, "I don't know" Camila shrugged, Lauren looked at her for a minute, studying her trying see if she could get something out with her talking to her, "don't shut me out, it didn't work before it won't work now," Lauren held both her shoulders looking her dead in the eye, "now tell me, what's going on?"

Camila sighed, "I don't want them to think that I was weak or that I didn't fight for you or that I took everything for granted, I didn't I-" Lauren cut off her by placing her lips on hers, she should've known Camila would down herself, but she didn't have to Lauren knew how much she fought for them for the group, "you fought for me I know you did, I saw you almost jump at Janelle's neck when she told us to break up-"

"I should have."

"We had to because they used Simon's name against us, and we had no choice but to break up."

Lauren held Camila's face in her hands preventing her from looking anywhere but her eyes, "what we did was reckless and idiotic but now we have our rights, Camz we can do whatever we want."

"Until and unless it's not rash" Camila commented Lauren rolled her eyes laughing, "that too," she said, "now we need to go back and figure it out," Lauren said, Camila nodded but before the two of them walked away Camila piled Lauren to her wrapping her arms around her waist tightly taking in the comfort for a few seconds while Lauren played with the ends of her hair, once Camila was calm enough the two girls headed towards the table.

________________________

After the two returned everyone discussed what they had to do and how they would handle questions if bumped into the papz before they headed towards the tour bus.

Camila was at the front with Dinah and the siblings while Normani and Ally were with the parents and Lauren was at the back with her own jumbled thoughts, her hands fidgeting with the ring in her pocket.

Sinuh glanced back at Lauren to find her walking at the far back so she slipped away from the group and waited for Lauren to catch up when Lauren didn't notice her walking with her Sinuh tapped her head, Lauren jerked away from her thoughts to find Sinuh chuckling at her, "you scared me," Lauren said laughing with her, "well I meant to," Sinuh smirked at her, Lauren shook her head smiling. "You looked deep in thought," Sinuh said walking beside her, "Yeah it's just with everything going on with the management Camila's scared, Ally's frustrated, Mani's pissed but she won't tell and Dinah's just a tiny bit away from throwing eggs at their bus" Sinu chuckled, "what about you?" Lauren shrugged, Sinuh stood in front of Lauren preventing her from walking any further.

"Sofi told me something like a year ago and it's stuck with me since then because I related it to the two of you," Sinuh said, "Three things cannot long be hidden, The sun" Sinuh pointed towards Camila who was joking around with Dinah, "the moon" she pointed towards Lauren, "the truth" she took out the ring from Lauren's pocket and held it up, "how'd you-?"

It was a ring Sinuhe and Clara had found while on a walk around a city with the moms, they had bought the pair of it when they found out it meant to have a stability in a couples life meaning to give it to the two girls only to find out that Camila had already popped the question, but they did end up using the promise ring.

"I was the one who chose this for you well me and Clara, when Camila was too excited and nervous about the proposal and-not the point," Sinuh said, "you have held on to this and Camila has held onto the promise ring you gave her and these three things cannot long be hidden so just let time play its game."

"how'd you know?" Lauren motioned towards her and Camila, "everybody knows Lauren, from sitting at two ends to practically sitting in each other's lap we notice," Sinuh winked at Lauren who smiled glancing towards Camila to find her looking back at her, Lauren blushed looking down, "you two still act like newly formed girlfriends," Sinuh teased nudging her, Lauren blushed looking down finding the ground interesting, "now stop worrying it's gon' get better," Sinuh sang, "that was good" Lauren laughed walking beside Sinuh, "that was really good"

"Janelle," Sinuh said glaring at the woman, "okay papa C" Lauren nodded towards Sinuh, Alejandro nodded taking Sinuh away before she beat the crap out of Janelle, "what do you want?" Dinah asked, "and if it's about the article we don't care."

"it's not about that yet" Lauren rolled her eyes, "I want you guys to meet your new tour manager"

"What happened to Sophia?" Camila asked, "family issues," Janelle said, "your new tour manager, Keana Cooper" a blonde woman walked up beside Janelle, "you," Lauren said wide-eyed, "Hi, sweets" Keana winked at Lauren, Camila narrowed her eyes at the woman, "she'll be your tour manager for the rest of the tour" Janelle walked back to her bus, "see ya around, Laur" Keana blew her kiss before walking back.

"Who the hell was she?" Camila asked turning to Lauren, "I-" Lauren was at a loss of words, this was too much why did the universe hate her so much? "Lauren, tell me" Camila urged, Lauren took Camila by the arm leading her to the back of the bus, "what's going on?" Camila asked.

"After our break up," Lauren didn't know how to say this so she decided on being blunt, "I fell hard into partying and we uh we used- fuck," Lauren cursed, she was honestly starting to hyperventilate, "tell me," Camila said, "we used to hook up" Lauren blurted out bowing her head, Camila stared at her, her mouth agape.

Enjoy.
xoxo.